Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

What will happen at the end of Forever Evil?

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ColaNicole

I'm curious as to what will happen next. Will Luthor's league defeat the CS or will it be the JL, who upon their return save the day? I'm curious to what people think. Maybe we'll see a new threat that the CS barely escaped from when their world was lost to something they'd never seen.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Evil will never be forever?

Here's a stray thought though: What if the CS are fleeing from their world's version of the villains (Luthor, Sinestro etc)....who would be the heroes?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Since Johns is ripping off Alan Moore's Twilight of the Superheroes (google it), I believe he is establishing an Injustice Gang that the public trusts. The CS will be beat, villains will be more organized, Wonder Woman will be more militant, Cyborg will start to form his own machine faction for the future 9 house war, and we will get a bunch of new #1 titles--maybe some led by villains like the Sinister SIx.

ssbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

everything goes back to staus quo with a few changes here and there herous ether being more accepted or less so (my vote is less) maybe some #1s here and there but only changes will be to the bat family and the justice leagues

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@colanicole: just read the solicits gives a good idea about how this event will play out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.