What Injustice Character are you going to play as?

• 76 results
#1 Edited by GoldenPuma123 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I am most excited for Harley and Catwoman because they have so many weapons in their arsenal. I also am excited to play as the Flash, he looks like a lot of fun. Here is the video if you haven't seen it:

#2 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the current announced, Nightwing and Cyborg will be badass. Do Robin and Joker count? They've been hinted at.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters that have powers (most likely someone like Superman or Green Lantern). This looks like a boring game to play with unpowered characters, to be honest.

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17854 posts) - - Show Bio

As if it isn't obvious :P

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

As if it isn't obvious :P

Puck is Marvel :P

Anyway Supes is a definite first play.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends I will have to see which of my favorites I'm best as and who else will be in the game.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17854 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: I see what you did there ;)

#8 Edited by GoldenPuma123 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree, Nightwing looks awesome. I sure hope they add Robin, but especially Joker! I'm really hoping the put in GL (John Stewart) and Aquaman.

I agree, I think gadgets look fun but I also think that superpowers will be beast. :)

Supes looks fun, I just hope he's not too overpowered. His laser vision powers look like a lot of fun!

Thanks for all the awesome responses guys, just keep em' comin! ;D

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@GoldenPuma123: I have faith in the studio. They have a good/ok history with this kind of game.

#10 Posted by GoldenPuma123 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm really excited for this game, it looks like a lot of fun.

#11 Edited by The_Tree (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the confirmed characters so far, Cyborg or Dick Grayson.

#12 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

They need a big roster to compete with the current fighting games coming out. RED SON SUPERMAN!

#13 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and flash

#14 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Every one.

#15 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#16 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Every one.

Yup!

#17 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman first, but eventually the whole cast. I just hope it's not a train wreck like MK vs DC was...

#18 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN!!!!

#19 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

I know im being Nitpicky, but the title of this topic doesn't make sense, we're obviously going to play as everyone at some point to see theyre move sets, taunts, and specials etc.

The title of this topic should either have been "which Injustice character are you most excited for?" or "which Injustice character are you going to play as FIRST?"

and my answer to those is Nightwing! :)

#20 Edited by Galactic_Man (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking and kind of not liking the fact that they're using majority of Batman characters for the Gadget characters. I want to see others, like Green Arrow, Blue Beetle and even DLC characters like Rorschach - Rorschach would make a really good choice for a DLC character... But by the looks of it, Ed Boon is just gonna throw in some Mortal Kombat characters over our beloved comic-book characters (nothing TOO wrong with that). As for who I would play as, I think I got my sights on Flash - even though the Flash in MK vs DC was kinda cheap - I liked his fighting style...

#21 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna play as batman and nightwing

#22 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say my priority characters would be Green Lantern and Flash. But of course I'll play them all eventually.

#23 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone but I'll play as Batman first, also really want to play as Superman, Flash and GL.

#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15121 posts) - - Show Bio

Duh! Obviously Flash.

#25 Posted by GoldenPuma123 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Please comment and tell me who you are most excited to play as!

#26 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#27 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and Catwoman!

#28 Posted by sinestro_GL (3287 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal El and Flash

#29 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

A well-made wonder woman could be awesome, note well made, other then that Catwoman looks cool and Superman.

I am hoping for a few other characters to make the roster soon.

#30 Posted by Galactic_Man (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Green Arrow has officially been announced - I'm definitely playing as him.

#31 Edited by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and probably Superman and Shazam too. Oh and Deathstroke.

#32 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Black Adam (if they do decide to release him).

#33 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13628 posts) - - Show Bio

ill play as everyone eventually but right now im itching to play as Hal Jordan (especially in his Sinestro Corps gear)

#34 Edited by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I´d like to play as Wonder Woman or Flash. I also hope Ares is a playable character.

#35 Posted by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold since he is strongly hinted and Ed Boon is a fan of The Flash.

#36 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (903 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone that appeals to me.

#37 Posted by Black_Claw (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Cyborg and Deathstroke. And I really hope they don't add robin. There are seriously too many Batman characters. But if they do add Robin, at least I can play as joker and beat his ass to death with a crowbar.

#38 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#39 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only narrow it down to these:

• Superman
  • Flash
  • Green Arrow
  • Bane
  • Captain Marvel
  • Aquaman (The absolute second I know for a fact that he's playable)
#40 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd eventually try to get everyone's endings in the arcade mode like in Mortal Kombat(2011).But mostly Nightwing,Batman,and Joker.Maybe Damian if he's included.

#41 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Nightwing, Flash, and Superman. Hopefully we get Martian Manhunter! If we do, then him too.

#42 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Nightwing, GL, and Bats. :D

#43 Posted by k4tzm4n (51148 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the current roster: Deathstroke.

Staff Online
#44 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman
  • Nightwing
  • Zatanna (I can dream)
  • Joker
  • Superman
  • Aquaman
  • John Constantine (I can dream)
#45 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Flash look really strong in this game so they'll definite be my first two played.

Wonder Woman's moveset makes her look top tier right now so I gotta try her out for sure also. WW and Harley super's pretty much guanrantee I have to at least mess around with them cause their so boss.

Still.....Flash and Batman both look great and they'll likely be my mains unless Raven gets in then I'll have to main Raven and Bats.

#46 Posted by Mannequin (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now it looks like I'll be touching Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Cyborg (I've just fallen in love with the guy since his time on the Justice League). If they add Starfire, Black Canary, Zatanna, or Poison Ivy I'm gonna have a really hard time considering who I'll use as a main.

#47 Edited by ComicStooge (13769 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Captain Marvel and Aquaman.

Though, I hope to god MM will be playable.

#48 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. But based on the video footage of her gameplay... she looks kind of bad.

#49 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman and Bane so far.

#50 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think I might enjoy playing as the Joker. Also, Flash, Cyborg, and Nightwing. I'm sure I will try all of the characters though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.