Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

What happened to the Justice League?

MPfly88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just wanted to emphasize the in the middle of the Trinity War run, my life had become pretty hectic on how busy I've been, so I hadn't followed comics in a while. But this past week I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed. Right now I'm browsing some digital comics to buy and Justice League is my favorite series to follow. Only one problem.

Where's the Justice League and when can we expect the key members to be back? Sorry I just don't have interest in reading a Justice League comic that doesn't have the League in it.

Avatar image for captaintightpants12
    CaptainTightpants12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

They're more or less incapacitated at the moment due to Forever Evil, but outside of it, they're pretty much all there besides the Hal Jordan Green Lantern. And they'll all be back in a couple issues when Forever Evil is over.

But I still highly recommend the book over the duration of Forever Evil. It's been pretty fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.