what good for the justice league? the watchtower or the satellite

#1 Posted by DJBRACHA (22 posts) - - Show Bio

which is the best space headquaters of justice league ever? the watchtower on the moon or the new satellite?

#2 Posted by TheCannon (18732 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the satellite is better.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the real difference besides they're locations and the fact the watchtower has a better name.

#4 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the Hall of Justice which is more practical if the members get hungry and need to go out for pizza. For a space headquarters, the satellite is closer to earth and will save on some electricity when teleporting. The satellite is just more vulnerable to attacks from killer satellites of the evil governments.

#5 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Happy Harbor most.

#6 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

I prefer the Hall of Justice which is more practical if the members get hungry and need to go out for pizza. For a space headquarters, the satellite is closer to earth and will save on some electricity when teleporting. The satellite is just more vulnerable to attacks from killer satellites of the evil governments.

Considering Cyborg can teleport. Green Lantern and Superman can fly through space at near light speed And the watch tower has teleporters distance probably isn't going to be an issue for the Justice League headquarters.

Also how is a satellite more vulnerable to attacks than the Hall of Justice? If anything I think the Satellite would be harder to attack by earth based threats, and give the Justice League a longer response time.

#7 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Watchtower in orbit. And it seems to be used in the most medium's.

#8 Posted by DJBRACHA (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet: that's the satellite

#9 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

In the young justice cartoon, the Justice League headquarters is carved out of an asteroid in orbit and looks a bit like the Hall of Justice on an asteroid. The asteroid is in orbit so it is similar to the bronze age satellite. It is called the Watchtower like the Grant Morrison JLA headquarters on the moon.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

In the young justice cartoon, the Justice League headquarters is carved out of an asteroid in orbit and looks a bit like the Hall of Justice on an asteroid. The asteroid is in orbit so it is similar to the bronze age satellite. It is called the Watchtower like the Grant Morrison JLA headquarters on the moon.

arguably my favorite.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

@DJBRACHA said:

@redhoodnet: that's the satellite

yep. it was referred to as the watchtower in most of the cartoons so its understandable that he was confused.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.