What do you think of the Justice League: The New Frontier

#1 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

So is great or not, what do you feel it had or lack?

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

When does it come out?

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks good (except for WW)

#5 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

This Movie is awesome! Have you not already seen it?

I liked it because it focuses on Green Lantern, Flash and Martian Manhunter rather than Superman.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely awsome! I'll have to say that so far the two animated movies dc have put out, superman/doomsday and now final frontier are much better than the marvel ones! (not that the marvel ones were'nt any good, I enjoyed them, just didn't think they were on par with the dc ones)

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

i lvoed the whole damn movie

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they keep making these.Superman Doomsday was really good.I expect the same from New Frontier.It looks like Hal Jordan will actually play a part.I don't remember him doing anything in the Justice League series but I think I remeber him being there once.

#9 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"This Movie is awesome! Have you not already seen it?I liked it because it focuses on Green Lantern, Flash and Martian Manhunter rather than Superman."

I agree it made it much better imo.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I hope they keep making these.Superman Doomsday was really good.I expect the same from New Frontier.It looks like Hal Jordan will actually play a part.I don't remember him doing anything in the Justice League series but I think I remeber him being there once."

Play a part! he's the main hero in the end! jordan's the man in this, not the man of steel! and WW is such a harda@##ed b#@ch she litterally show's supes the door and bugger off!

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I hope they keep making these.Superman Doomsday was really good.I expect the same from New Frontier.It looks like Hal Jordan will actually play a part.I don't remember him doing anything in the Justice League series but I think I remeber him being there once."
Play a part! he's the main hero in the end! jordan's the man in this, not the man of steel! and WW is such a harda@##ed b#@ch she litterally show's supes the door and bugger off! "

Do you not like WW?

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Play a part! he's the main hero in the end! jordan's the man in this, not the man of steel! and WW is such a harda@##ed b#@ch she litterally show's supes the door and bugger off! "
Do you not like WW?"

I, I think she's cool! I was just a bit surprised the way they (dc) portrayed her in this! she's basically a harda#$$ed feminist who doesn't apear to have too much of a friendship with supes and if she does, there's little respect being payed by her! it's a cool flick, definately check it out! I was lucky enough to get a preview copy of the whole movie from my work, no less, and this was back in november, i think! (I remember cause it riled methos a bit this newcommer comming on board claiming to have seen something that wasn't comming out for months lol)

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
I, I think she's cool! I was just a bit surprised the way they (dc) portrayed her in this! she's basically a harda#$$ed feminist who doesn't apear to have too much of a friendship with supes and if she does, there's little respect being payed by her! it's a cool flick, definately check it out! I was lucky enough to get a preview copy of the whole movie from my work, no less, and this was back in november, i think! (I remember cause it riled methos a bit this newcommer comming on board claiming to have seen something that wasn't comming out for months lol)"

Well if you look at everyone's costumes they are very old fashioned.I think they tried to make Diana look the way she used to look before she started wearing the star-spangled panties.The costume Superman had on was the first one he ever wore in his first appearence.Wonder Woman is a bit of a feminist sometimes but she's and Amazon,that is totally understandable to me.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
I, I think she's cool! I was just a bit surprised the way they (dc) portrayed her in this! she's basically a harda#$$ed feminist who doesn't apear to have too much of a friendship with supes and if she does, there's little respect being payed by her! it's a cool flick, definately check it out! I was lucky enough to get a preview copy of the whole movie from my work, no less, and this was back in november, i think! (I remember cause it riled methos a bit this newcommer comming on board claiming to have seen something that wasn't comming out for months lol)"
Well if you look at everyone's costumes they are very old fashioned.I think they tried to make Diana look the way she used to look before she started wearing the star-spangled panties.The costume Superman had on was the first one he ever wore in his first appearence.Wonder Woman is a bit of a feminist sometimes but she's and Amazon,that is totally understandable to me. "

Yeah, final frontier is set in the fifties, with the emergance of the silver age superheroes! it's set in the mccarth'sm era, where everyone's paranoid, especially with superheroes around!

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
Well if you look at everyone's costumes they are very old fashioned.I think they tried to make Diana look the way she used to look before she started wearing the star-spangled panties.The costume Superman had on was the first one he ever wore in his first appearence.Wonder Woman is a bit of a feminist sometimes but she's and Amazon,that is totally understandable to me. "
Yeah, final frontier is set in the fifties, with the emergance of the silver age superheroes! it's set in the mccarth'sm era, where everyone's paranoid, especially with superheroes around!"

At least Diana is wearing a skirt though,she could be wearing those high ass trunks she used to wear when she first appeared.

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
Yeah, final frontier is set in the fifties, with the emergance of the silver age superheroes! it's set in the mccarth'sm era, where everyone's paranoid, especially with superheroes around!"
At least Diana is wearing a skirt though,she could be wearing those high ass trunks she used to wear when she first appeared."

True! I think she'd look better in a G lol but I don't think they had them back then!

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
At least Diana is wearing a skirt though,she could be wearing those high ass trunks she used to wear when she first appeared."
True! I think she'd look better in a G lol but I don't think they had them back then! "

Not only didn't they have them...they were highly inappropriate.

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do you not like WW?"
True! I think she'd look better in a G lol but I don't think they had them back then! "
Not only didn't they have them...they were highly inappropriate."

so my mother tells me lol

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see this movie so much lol

it's harder to get it here in mexico than in USA tough lol

ok judas contract is next

starts dancing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.