Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Tyrese Says He Is Playing Green Lantern in BvS (3/15)

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain13
    Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

God i hope they dont stick to the awful costume from the Raynolds movie

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@captain13: I'm ok to start with John Stewart but........I don't like Tyrese :P maybe I should see him with the beard. Idris Elba would be awesome, sadly he's a Marvel guy. I really don't understand why they've choosen Ray Fisher for Cyborg, just for the "Seven samurai" thing?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

Oh please no..... Even if I was ok with John Stewart as Green Lantern why make it worse by starring Tyrese. If you want Stewart to be a hit you gotta do better with someone who will do the character justice. I don't mean to sound like I'm hatin on Tyrese. He's good for what he has to offer but not for John Stewart

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: Why they didn't choose Will Smith as John Stewart? I really don't understand WB moves

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.