Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Tim Burton's Justice League of America (fancast by me) would you watch it?

chuckcaufield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Tim Burton's Justice League of America (fancast by me) would you watch it? (7 votes)

Hell yeah! 43%
    God no! 71%
    No Caption Provided

The Justice League film released in 1993 directed by Tim Burton, staring:

Nicolas Cage as Superman: from the failed Superman Lives film.

Lisa Marie as Wonderwoman: Tim Burton's partner back then, I was gonna cast Helena Bonham Carter but since they hadn't even met, I'm putting the girl Tim Burton put in every movie at the time.

Michael Keaton as Batman: Reprising his role from Batman and Batman returns for the 3rd time.

Bill Pullman as Green Lantern: He was really big in the 90's (specially in Independence Day with his kickass speech), thought he totally fit the part.

Johnny Depp as Aquaman: I was originally gonna put Patrick Swayze in the role, but then I thought he'd throw in Johnny Depp in there somewhere. So why not as the emo kid version of the king of atlantis?

Vincent Price voicing Martian Manhunter: J'onn Jo'nzz would be complete CGI and look kind of like the martians from Mars Attacks. And I thought his voice could be done by Vincent Price since he has such a unique voice (a year before he died seems a little rushed though)

Keanu Reeves as Flash: This was tough, John Wesley Shipp was the easy way to go. But I decided to cast another young teenage looking actor, and Keanu Reeves was huge in the 90's. I just did this because I think it's the direction they're going with Ezra Miller as well. I wonder if teenage girls would be devided on team aquaman or team flash?

• 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.