Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

The Justice League Roster I Want To See Someday

• 59 results
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger
    @Captain13:  No problem. And I found our explanation of the whole Batman/legacy JLA to be a good one. If DC eventually kill off the original characters of Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and the like, this would be a good way to go. Having said that though they may pull off another crisis and re-invent the DCU in order for the originals to last longer rather than replace them. DC are quite nostalgic about the original characters unlike Marvel who aren't afraid to get their best characters killed in action. Although as they say nowadays, death means nothing in comic books....
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Lvenger

Sorry that's your not our. I didn't come up with it lol.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Captain13
    @Lvenger said:
    " @Captain13:  No problem. And I found our explanation of the whole Batman/legacy JLA to be a good one. If DC eventually kill off the original characters of Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and the like, this would be a good way to go. Having said that though they may pull off another crisis and re-invent the DCU in order for the originals to last longer rather than replace them. DC are quite nostalgic about the original characters unlike Marvel who aren't afraid to get their best characters killed in action. Although as they say nowadays, death means nothing in comic books.... "
    Yeah, I don't see this being the in the main DCU, but a story set in the future or an Elseworlds story would be awesome.

@Lvenger said:
    " Sorry that's your not our. I didn't come up with it lol. "
    Ha! I still read it at your anyway. the mind can be funny like that.
    dreamer2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By dreamer2928

I was coming up with a similar concept as I would enjoy seeing the characters inherit the Legacies although the current regime wont allow this to happen anytime soon with the new relaunch.  My line up is part of a concept of an elseworlds where Superman never returned from the dead so the door of life and death was never left open for the other heroes to be reborn, resurrected, or the likes except for in a few cases such as the Lazarus pit of Darksied and in turn certain details and story lines "Blackest Night" are altered.  Although Bruce in my concept didn't die but rather never recovered from his back being broken and Hal Jordan destroyed all Green Lanterns except for Ganthet .  The JLA in this world consists of :  Conner Kent - Superman, Casandra Sandsmark - Wonderwoman, Dick Grayson -  Batman, Garth - Aquaman, Conner Hawk - Green Arrow,  M'gann M'orzz - Martian manhunter, Ray Palmer - The Atom,
    Wally West - Scarlet Flash, Barry Allen -  Crimson Flash.
    I also created a new Secret Society of Supervillains : Lex Luther, Vandal Savage, Ocean Master, Black Adam, Talia Al' Ghul, Circe, and Gorilla Grodd.  They have divided the world and act as kingpins of their territories.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By fodigg
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By fodigg

Okay, so I threw my own "Future JL" roster together. In the below roster, I am trying to mix up the various "younger generations" into one roster (e.g., general sidekicks, young justice, teen titans, etc). I tried to be close to the original power-set without being tied to it. 

Batwoman - Cassandra Cain
    Superman - Conner Kent
    Martian Manhunter - Megan Morse
    Static - Virgil Hawkins
    Aqualad - Jackson Hyde
    Wonder Woman - Donna Troy
    Flash - Wally West
    Gold Arrow - Mia Dearden 

---

I really wanted Cassandra on there because I like the idea of a Batwoman being on the team instead of a Batman. Besides, it's not like the other sidekicks can't find their own gigs. I could easily see Tim Drake getting involved in Checkmate with Stephanie Brown. Oh, and I really like the idea of Wally West being, instead of the impetuous youth of the team, the elder statesman. 

The big "gap" in power-set here is that there's no GL, but I feel like Static can still stand as a spiritual successor of John Stewart considering the friendship these two characters showed in the JL animated stuff.
    OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By OutlawRenegade

This may have worked pre-reboot, but not so much now. They would need to make these characters real side kicks again. And they would have to be likable again.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#58  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

needs Blue Beetle (obligatory cosmic/space hero/GL replacement). you also dont need to cal M'gann "Miss Martian Manhunter". that is just painful.

also, i see Tim as being more of an Outsiders type but thats just my opinion.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#59  Edited By TheCannon

Why no Green Lantern replacement?

Other than that, I love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.