the crime syndicate

#1 Posted by herrweis (437 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was not thrilled to see this idea done again,basically because it was being done in the same stale way (Earth 3 ugh),but now I'm excited because of the new members.Sea King,Grid,Death storm. And now it seems the Atom is gonna be the Outsiders spy..as well as Amanda Wallers ,I am very curious to see more of them. What are your thoughts comic viners?

#2 Edited by comicbookfan93 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree I'm now pumped for forever evil but I'm bummed that sea king looks to be dead he looked awesome but the atom isn't Amanda Waller's spy anymore she was just pretending to be so she could help the crime syndicate and spy on the justice leagues

#3 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree I'm now pumped for forever evil but I'm bummed that sea king looks to be dead he looked awesome but the atom isn't Amanda Waller's spy anymore she was just pretending to be so she could help the crime syndicate and spy on the justice leagues

That would be awesome. Then we could have Ray Palmer back as the Atom!

#4 Posted by comicbookfan93 (426 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by cajunpirate (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea King looked amazing! A nod back to the Peter David Aquaman, awesome costume. Bring him back! I want a figure of him!

#6 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1940 posts) - - Show Bio

@cajunpirate: he looks good dead! I hope he stays dead too.

#7 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by herrweis (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I am wondering how many other "boxes" there are .

#9 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Kraya (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost felt like shedding tears. The moment I saw him, I knew THAT'S what I'd want Aquaman to look like. Damn.

I'm still interested in Forever Evil and curious about what Owlman is going to do in this storyline.

#11 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

When I started to like a female atom,she's a traitor.....poor Element Woman thinking she was her friend!! Is too much sadness

#12 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

When I started to like a female atom,she's a traitor.....poor Element Woman thinking she was her friend!! Is too much sadness

Sadness? I'm super excited at the possibility the Ray Palmer can return as Atom!

#13 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by trebean (705 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicbookfan93 said:

Isn't he currently at S.H.A.D.E. ?

#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicbookfan93 said:

it'll probably be Ryan Choi. he was the one they said was going to be the new 52 Atom originally.

#16 Posted by SaintG (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@cajunpirate: You're right wish it was his new 52 costume.

#17 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

Yeah but he left near the ending before it was canceled.

@comicbookfan93 said:

it'll probably be Ryan Choi. he was the one they said was going to be the new 52 Atom originally.

Who knows? They could change it up.

#18 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

they could. probably wont though.

#19 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

Since when has DC been known for keeping their word?

#20 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@trebean said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@comicbookfan93 said:

Since when has DC been known for keeping their word?

When it's convenient for them and in the writers own interests lol

#21 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew dc wouldn't introduce a new atom like said like they other two didn't exsist!

#22 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew dc wouldn't introduce a new atom like said like they other two didn't exsist!

The problem is Ray or Ryan haven't really done much in the New 52 and we haven't got any hints on the future of the Atom...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.