Super Awesome Poster

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Ms. Omega (4501 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice I like it!

#3 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't think that the Man of Steel costume is ever going to grow on me..looks horrible

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

I really don't think that the Man of Steel costume is ever going to grow on me..looks horrible

It's the underwear isn't it?

#5 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@danhimself said:

that and all the production pics I've seen of it the colors are really dull and muted...then there's those weird designs on the sides that kind of make a belt...if you look at the lines of the suit..they all point towards one thing...it's not a very nice line of sight

there was no reason to mess with the old suit..it was perfect the way it was...I feel the same way about the New 52 suit...I don't hate it as much as the Man of Steel suit though

#6 Posted by sinestro_GL (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Awesome is definitely the right word to describe the poster.

Thanks for this find!

#7 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@danhimself said:

that and all the production pics I've seen of it the colors are really dull and muted...then there's those weird designs on the sides that kind of make a belt...if you look at the lines of the suit..they all point towards one thing...it's not a very nice line of sight

there was no reason to mess with the old suit..it was perfect the way it was...I feel the same way about the New 52 suit...I don't hate it as much as the Man of Steel suit though

If they're making a movie with the old suit, no one would watch it.

Its dated and ugly.

I know for one that I wouldn't watch a movie with this

#8 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool stuff. Fan art is always better than promotional art.

#9 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman being the one in the back is just wrong.

#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

Batman being the one in the back is just wrong.

Well is based on one of the covers from the JLA comic books say that to the DC.

@danhimself: Cmon, for all the problem Superman costumes has, the change of colors isnt one.

Also, the Costume looks less human and more alien, what is a good thing, becuase is hard to belive some one mom can make a super suit.

#11 Posted by dbutler69 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really cool poster, though I don't love all of the new costumes.

#12 Posted by jwalser3 (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Green Lantern movies costume so much. But besides that it looks great.

#13 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

How did he get that picture of Martian Manhunter?

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAntiReVamp said:

How did he get that picture of Martian Manhunter?

he made it.....
#15 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that Martian Manhunter is in the front.

#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Excelsior!!!!

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAntiReVamp: @cattlebattle: He made that one, the Aquaman using the crustation armour, the Flash and even the Wonder Woman.

I have to be honest, this guy sis an amazing job with the costumes, the worst one is GL, that saddly was used in a movie.

#18 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: .... four points, i win.

#20 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Just so we're on the same page. That was my first post in this thread. Yes, I realize there's someone in this thread with an obsession with me. Not, it isn't me.

#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Just so we're on the same page. That was my first post in this thread. Yes, I realize there's someone in this thread with an obsession with me. Not, it isn't me.

Well Black Armour has said, he as never seen you and the AntiReVamp in the same place at the same time, so i think is your evil demon side from the bizarro land.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really cool.

#23 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Take Ryan Reynolds out, and that's an awesome poster.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.