Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Red Room, Black Room, and The Circus: Marv Wolfman Connection?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain13

If you've been reading the Justice League books, you've probably already heard about the Red Room, the Black Room, and the Circus. Each room has a role to play at A.R.G.U.S.

Here's the shorthand:

Red Room- The world's largest covert research facility for housing extraterrestrial, unidentified, and classified technology from across the globe. This is where Victor Stone was turned into Cyborg. The Red Room is managed by Dr. Silas Stone.

Black Room- The world's largest covert holding facility for housing supernatural, cursed, and mystical artifacts from across the globe. This room was managed by Doctor Mist before he betrayed A.R.G.U.S. Who could run it next? Possibly Black Orchid... or maybe even Raven?

Circus- This room has had little to nothing revealed about it, but based on its name and the roles of the other rooms, it's probably safe to say that it's a covert research facility for alien and metahuman biology and biochemistry. The name is probably a derogatory nick name for Cadmus or the Green Room. Beast Boy is currently red because he's part of the Red. But that could be retconned. Martian Manhunter could also inherit this room...

Admittedly, I've made a lot of assumptions. But in a few years, we could see each of these rooms under the the control of Marv Wolfman's and George Perez's creations. Just some food for thought. :-)

The three heads working together could form some kind of.. I dunno.. Doom Patrol (with traditional members of course) or Monster Squad (Frankenstein/Cyborg, Witch/Raven, Werewolf/Beastboy).

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superdork

@Captain13 said:

Monster Squad (Frankenstein/Cyborg, Witch/Raven, Werewolf/Beastboy).

Now THAT would be badass. If this is true, we can replace Ravagers with a better book, and Geoff Johns is diong some pretty good world building.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

i havent seen ravens new costume until now, its nice

@Superdork said:

@Captain13 said:

Monster Squad (Frankenstein/Cyborg, Witch/Raven, Werewolf/Beastboy).

Now THAT would be badass. If this is true, we can replace Ravagers with a better book, and Geoff Johns is diong some pretty good world building.

yes yes

but maybe change a few members

oh and when did dr mist betray argus

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SUNMAN

interesting theory. As of yet its pretty unsubstantiated. We have no info on what the Circus might be. And I'm not sure why Raven would be in charge of the Black room. Last we saw her, the Phantom Stranger betrayed her to Trigon.

I'm thinking Circus might be some interdenominational area or some type of weird prison/holding facility.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Outside_85

Think the Circus is most likely some kind of genetic research facility (obviously housing a lot of experiments..or freaks if you will), since we have tech covered in the Red Room and magic in the Black Room.

That said, however unlikely I think even one of the three ending up as a head of one of these places is (since it would mean DC allowed Beast Boy to grow up...and allow Raven to move beyond Teen Titan stage), I like the idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.