Rank the Threat Lvl of Each Member of the Current Justice League

#1 Edited by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were a bank robber in the DCU, and you HAD to steal from a bank close to one of these characters, then who would you choose? Don't make a fan decision, but make a logical one based on who is most/least threatening.

1 is the biggest threat/the person you really don't want to have as an enemy, and 7 is the smallest threat/the person you wouldn't mind having as an enemy.

For Example:

1. Superman-- Power house who could break you easily

2. Flash-- Too fast to run away from

3. Wonder Woman-- Like Superman but willing to kill

4. Green Lantern-- Hurt you from very far away

5. Cyborg-- Physical Damage. He can constantly monitor you. And he can broadcast embarrassing info about you.

6. Batman-- Master Detective

7. Aquaman-- King of Atlantis and willing to kill

#2 Posted by BigBDawg (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say it's like this;

Superman - Clark's just an overall powerhouse. Add the fact he's smarter than he is written as sometimes, he's not one to trifle with.

Battman - Bruce is the most dangerous human on Earth for a reason. He's one of the world's most intelligent people, he's a master detective and escape artist, plus he has a damn lot of wil.

Wonder Woman - Diana, as you said, is a powerhouse too like Clark, but she is trained as a warrior and a soldier, willing to kill if need be.

Green Lantern - Hal has the most powerful weapon in the universe and he also has amazing willpower, plus his constructs can allow him to handle distance attacks for sure.

Aquaman - Arthur is a king, as well as a skilled fighter. Plus the fact he's very strong and durable makes him a real close combat fighter.

Cyborg - Vic is linked to all computers and is able to use all kinds of weaponry thanks to his cybernetics as well as his providing intel can prove handy.

Flash - Barry's the fastest man alive, good for recon and fast attacks. Barry also is a bit of a nice guy, yet he still can be tough when he needs to be.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

None, I would stay home and play grand theft auto

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal can turn people into confetti. Fear the mother f-.,&@$ confetti

#5 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i would go Batman or Aquaman

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6324 posts) - - Show Bio

superman cause i dount want to by puchned by someone who can crush me into dust.

#7 Posted by tensor (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose wonder woman just take me in lol

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

I would buy a goldfish and use him as a hostage

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#10 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Aquaman I would buy a goldfish and use him as a hostage

lol

#11 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg's probably the deadliest because we don't now his power limits

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as how I'd never get away from any of them, I'd choose Superman. Quick and won't kill me.

#13 Edited by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

um.... for obvious reasons... but i do hope she is not into cutting the heads off mere bank robbers

#14 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever I go against, I'm almost certainly going to be captured. The only one I would give myself a small chance of beating is Cyborg. I suspect a high powered shot to the head would stop him.

Since I am almost certainly going to be captured, I would want to pick the one least likely to hurt me. Starting with most likely to hurt me badly and going towards most likely to let me get carted away in one piece, I would go:

Most Dangerous

Batman

Aquaman

Cyborg

Flash

Green Lantern

Superman

Wonder Woman

Least Dangerous

#15 Posted by Supermansito (196 posts) - - Show Bio

WW cus ill say take me in and ill grab her Pu...... and i will die happy XDDDDD

#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

Starting with most likely to hurt me badly and going towards most likely to let me get carted away in one piece, I would go:

Most Dangerous

Batman

Aquaman

Cyborg

Flash

Green Lantern

Superman

Wonder Woman

Least Dangerous

WW put bank robbers in the hospital during Justice League........ I think the actual order of most likely to hurt you are

Aquaman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern

Cyborg

Superman

Flash

#17 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

What if we have prep time and we know about there weaknesses?In that case,I'd go with Green Lantern and borrow some of scarecrow's fear gas to stun him as I make my get away.

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how people are rating Hal so low. When quite honestly he's one of the most dangerous ones here.

#19 Posted by herrweis (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana-more dangerous than batman

batman

aquaman

cyborg

flash

superman

green lantern

#20 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.