Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

please explain Earth-one and Earth-two

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
    deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

can someone please explain to me earth-one and earth-two of the DC universe from before? I tried reading it on the wiki but I can't seem to get it. if someone has the time please explain it lol. Like which one is the mainstream earth

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@martinceld: Neither, I believe. Prime Earth should be the mainstream earth where the bulk of DC's stories take place. Earth One, Earth-2, and now Earth-3 (Crime Syndicate home planet), are all alternate versions of Prime Earth. There is also an Earth Prime which is basically the real world where Superman, Batman and the like are all comic book characters instead of real people. If you're interested in learning more about DC's multiverse I'd keep an eye out for Grant Morrison' Multiversity which starts this August.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@martinceld:

Pretty much what RaggedScarecrow said

Prime Earth-The real Earth, where all the main stories and considered canon

Earth 1-Alternate Earth, heroes are not as numerous. Seen in the Superman: Earth One, and Batman: Earth one graphic novels

Earth-2-Alternate Earth, different take on Prime Earth's superheroes, similar to the original Justice Society of America team. Green Lantern is Alan Scott, Flash is Jay Garrick, etc. As seen in the Earth-2 New 52 title.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.