Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Pandoras box and the black room

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any speculation on what the box really is and what's inside it? I would lovd to hear what everyines thinking .Also what's in the black room where this was stolen from?

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's a boom tube. The Black Room is filled with ancient magical artifacts.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By sinestro_GL

@outlawrenegade said:

It's a boom tube.

I don't think so...how would she come to posses one? Maybe I missed an issue or something, but did Pandora, in fact, get her hands on New Gods tech?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Outside_85

@sinestro_gl said:

@outlawrenegade said:

It's a boom tube.

I don't think so...how would she come to posses one? Maybe I missed an issue or something, but did Pandora, in fact, get her hands on New Gods tech?

It's not impossible, actually. In the WW 0 issue, Ares (or War) was shown to have a Motherbox standing around in his armory.

Edit: That said, I don't think it's 'just' a boom tube or a mother box.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I'm willing to bet that even though the Olympians found it and it is normally associated with them,it was actually Darkseid who created it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@outside_85: This isn't from the Greek Gods or New Gods,but it's a portal SSS leader mentioned that in JLD 23. Did you see that Darkseid's daughter escape from A.R.G.U.S. ?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@outside_85: This isn't from the Greek Gods or New Gods,but it's a portal SSS leader mentioned that in JLD 23. Did you see that Darkseid's daughter escape from A.R.G.U.S. ?

So far I haven't noticed her escape being mentioned, which I assume Waller would mention to the assembled heroes pointing their arrows and guns at her. (I assume she is the Trickster that will end up getting captured by Batman/Batman/Superman/Superman/Wonder Woman)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: She escape in Justice League of America's Vibe 23,which happens before Trinity War. No she wouldn't do that,because the Justice League would know that is her fault Darkseid planned to invade the planet

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: She escape in Justice League of America's Vibe 23,which happens before Trinity War. No she wouldn't do that,because the Justice League would know that is her fault Darkseid planned to invade the planet

While I am just guessing, I don't think Waller and ARGUS has what it takes to do what Superman and Batman couldn't and actually capture her. But I don't read Vibe... sounds odd, thought she's be locked up in a different system than the rest of the Circus (for security reasons).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Somehow they captured her..... and she was trapped in the Circus,this is confirmed in JLA's Vibe 23 and he's basically responsible for that,after he break every A.R.G.U.S. holding cells.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.