Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Pandora forever evil

Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So how come pandora couldn't open the box if she did before? The outsider also said it can only be opened from someone from earth 3 so does that mean she's orginally from earth 3?

Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf

tec79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of this has been explained or for what purpose she merged the universes at the end of Flashpoint. I am hoping for some answers during Forever Evil considering Trinity War only raised more questions. It is more likely the ending will just set up the next event with the only resolution being the defeat of the Crime Syndicate.

Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tec79: I don't see them answering a lot of my questions, like the rest of the new 52, like come on who the hell is Dustin.

tec79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question, I have found it easier to focus on solo titles such as

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Arrow

Aquaman

Animal Man (Rot World was a disappointment)

Superman Unchained

Detective Comics

I have found Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Lemire's Green Arrow allow me to enjoy the benefits of the reboot without having to deal with continuity issues.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tec79 said:

None of this has been explained or for what purpose she merged the universes at the end of Flashpoint. I am hoping for some answers during Forever Evil considering Trinity War only raised more questions. It is more likely the ending will just set up the next event with the only resolution being the defeat of the Crime Syndicate.

I had totally forgotten about this. Current Pandora seems like someone who should be subject to such restructuring, not someone doing it (as she was under the mercy of the RoE wizards who are obviously subject to such a restructuring (as Shazam used to be white, lol)). ...Probably just a lack of logic on writers' part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.