Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Nolan Justice League Movie Trailer Mock-Up (Fake Obvi)

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superdork
    OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OutlawRenegade

Cool beans

The Big 3
    The Big 3
    SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By SavageDragon

umm alright.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

Nolan's Batman would be beyond useless in a JL movie lol They should ask Lucius to join instead :)

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@Pokeysteve said:

Nolan's Batman would be beyond useless in a JL movie lol They should ask Lucius to join instead :)

Depends on the mission. His tumbler could be useful. And he's a good planner

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Nolan's Justice League = Wonder Woman is a warrior from some lost womens tribe in the Amazon Forest that we discover.

Flash is a genius who creates some kind of shoes that makes him run fast. (Not too fast though, we don't want it to be ridiculous.)

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Nolan's Justice League = Wonder Woman is a warrior from some lost womens tribe in the Amazon Forest that we discover.

Flash is a genius who creates some kind of shoes that makes him run fast. (Not too fast though, we don't want it to be ridiculous.)

Lol

Flash's origin doesn't really translate to a realistic world. You could say that he's inspired by Superman, but how would you explain his powers? Lightning and chemicals do not hold up.

Wonder Woman could be from a shielded dimension like Thor.

Another believable origin would be:

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Pokeysteve said:

He didn't plan anything in Begins. TDK he showed his most impressive feats against the goons and cops at the end as well as some decent planning against the Asian dude. TDKR......No specific plan here. Just a vague one. The tumbler isn't going to hold up against any credible JL threat. Darkseid, Doomsday, Amazo, Eiling and so on.

That could actually work. Paradise Island was shielded by the Air of Chaos in her 2nd volume and was revealed to be in the Bermuda Triangle I think. Not exactly a dimension but close enough. It would explain the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon too.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@Pokeysteve said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Pokeysteve said:

He didn't plan anything in Begins. TDK he showed his most impressive feats against the goons and cops at the end as well as some decent planning against the Asian dude. TDKR......No specific plan here. Just a vague one. The tumbler isn't going to hold up against any credible JL threat. Darkseid, Doomsday, Amazo, Eiling and so on.

He could use it to play keep away with some important item while the rest of the league fights invaders. I mean if Shia can be important in Transformers, then Bruce can be important in Justice League

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

Nolan had nothing to do with Green Lantern

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this trailer, you know why? I hated the Green Lantern Movie! Yet with this trailer I think you've convinced me that Ryan Reynolds can redeem himself for the Justice League movie. I think I'll like him better on a team full of contrasting personalities rather than just Hal "Jordan-ing" up all the screen time. Just my opinion btw.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@SUNMAN said:

Nolan had nothing to do with Green Lantern

It's a mock up. Directors use all kinds of footage for them to show the tone of the film. A Fox Films daredevila Mock Up was released before the rights reverted to Marvel.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Pokeysteve said:

He could use it to play keep away with some important item while the rest of the league fights invaders. I mean if Shia can be important in Transformers, then Bruce can be important in Justice League

There is no comeback for this and you win solidly lol nice. I know if I had a priceless artifact with the potential to repopulate Earth with giant living machines, I'd definitely give to an underage kid to safeguard.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good old Nolan hate.

Based on people who wants DC to do the exact thing that Marvel is doing.

Even when that would be pointless, since DC is never going to be freacking Marvel.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#15  Edited By TheCannon

@Pokeysteve said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Pokeysteve said:

That could actually work. Paradise Island was shielded by the Air of Chaos in her 2nd volume and was revealed to be in the Bermuda Triangle I think. Not exactly a dimension but close enough. It would explain the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon too.

This.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jobbernos

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

i think the best origin of wonder woman would be a tribal warrior from an island(paradise island) in the pacific ocean, where its far from modern life.

MedioCORE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By MedioCORE

Hoo boy... I'm the guy that threw together this little mock-up "what-if...?" video. I did it for fun and just to kind of see what Nolan's Batman, the Nolan/Snyder Superman, and Campbell's Green Lantern (yes, the movie sucked, but still) would look like together. I'm glad that some have enjoyed it, and I'm sorry to see all the Nolan hate.

Personally, I could really go either way: 1) have "Man of Steel" be the "Iron Man" of the DC Movie Universe, and then move towards a "World's Finest" movie with MoS Superman and a rebooted Batman, then expand to "Justice League" and then spin off to individual flicks after that for the leaguers, or 2) build on the Nolan-verse, but get out of the 'relatable' and 'realism-based' zone and into the more fantastic, and have the events of MoS and GL take place after the events of TDKR. No, I don't want John Blake as the league Batman, but instead as the Batman in Gotham at the beginning of the JL movie who then realizes that the events unfolding are going to require the true Batman, Bruce Wayne, who will come back to help save the world. "Batman can be anyone," but not just anyone can be THE Batman.

Anyways, thanks again for checking out the video, and I apologize in advance if my crazy, outlandish ideas throw anyone into a rage... haha.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@MedioCORE said:

Hoo boy... I'm the guy that threw together this little mock-up video. I did it for fun and just to kind of see what Nolan's Batman, the Nolan/Snyder Superman, and Campbell's Green Lantern (yes, the movie sucked, but still) would like like together. I'm glad that some have enjoyed it, and I'm sorry to see all the Nolan hate.

Personally, I could really go either way: 1) have "Man of Steel" be the "Iron Man" of the DC Movie Universe, and then move towards a "World's Finest" movie with MoS Superman and a rebooted Batman, then expand to "Justice League" and then spin off to individual flicks after that for the leaguers, or 2) build on the Nolan-verse, but get out of the 'relatable' and 'realism-based' zone and into the more fantastic, and have the events of MoS and GL take place after the events of TDKR. No, I don't want John Blake as the league Batman, but instead as the Batman in Gotham at the beginning of the JL movie who then realizes that the events unfolding are going to require the true Batman, Bruce Wayne, who will come back to help save the world. "Batman can be anyone," but not just anyone can be THE Batman.

Anyways, thanks again for checking out the video, and I apologize in advance if my crazy, outlandish ideas throw anyone into a rage... haha.

You made a great video. Thank you!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.