NO JOKE: Craftsman's JLA is The Best JLA Story of the Year

#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

It's twelve pages, and you can see all of them here:

https://www.craftsmancomic.com/#

A printed version will be distributed at NYCC.

Joshua Williamson puts Geoff Johns to shame while blatantly selling power tools. Awesome.

#2 Posted by Captain13 (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

I just like how Cyborg finally got some characterization... haha! Just goes to show Johns was blowing hot air when he claimed that he put Cyborg on the League because Cyborg is one of his favorites. Cyborg was probably just one of his editorial mandates.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

I just like how Cyborg finally got some characterization... haha! Just goes to show Johns was blowing hot air when he claimed that he put Cyborg on the League because Cyborg is one of his favorites. Cyborg was probably just one of his editorial mandates.

Nah, I think he genuinely likes Cyborg.

#4 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Hall of Justice?

...And I guess we just witnessed the first New 52 appearance of Wonder Woman's pants.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

A twelve page story that has better characterisation than 12 issues of Justice League. Quite a thing. The whole Power Tool thing was written into the story in a much better way than the Subway/DC stories.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a Bolt-On Tool now.
BB

#7 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

I want a Bolt-On Tool now.
BB

And thus the World's Mightiest Mortal was overcome by synergy...

#8 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

crap

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

inking could have been much better here, especially in terms of Cyborg, not to mention he looked bald on some panels

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.