- I don’t like Flash’s new mask. If my assumption that it's Barry is correct, it looks much too futuristic for him. It's unnecessary highlighting (especially the chin strap) for something that's worked perfectly for so long.
- Cyborg’s body looks really bad. I preferred it when he didn’t look like Doomsday.
- Aquaman’s collar makes me smile. I'm glad to see he's stayed relatively the same. His hand's off-panel. Hmm.
- I really miss Wonder Woman’s jacket. Her boobs must be held in there by super Amazonian double-stick tape. She also looks very… diminutive? Diana looks tiny compared to the rest of them.
- As Chris pointed out, Hal looks like he’s overcompensating for something. The placement of the minigun is unfortunate.
- I’m kind of missing Supes’ red briefs. I know that’s something very nitpicky, but it makes his character look too alien. Also, his collar looks a bit too garish. I don’t know why his doesn’t fit in while Aquaman’s does, but… hey! Hal’s got the exact same collar! Lazy art, or did they just visit all the same tailor?
My thoughts on the new JLA lineup artwork
i like it all. (note-im not bashing your opinion, im just stating my own)
Cy looks like a tank, a bad dangerous mama jama
i doubt Hal walks around with a big gun in place of his crotch
wonder womans boobies are held in place by ancient amazonian magic
I think that art is really good.
If this was just s coustume change and not a revamp, I would be totally okay with it.
-Superman's new coustume dosen't look so bad.
-Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Batman coustumes have changed very little.
-Wonder Woman's coustume is something I think looks 10 times better then the current one.
Love your comment about WW's top. In real life with a costume like that she'd be like those girls at the club that are constantly pulling up their tube tops to keep from flashing the entire club.
I like Bat's costume - it looks like a mix of his original blue/grey costume and the new one.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.