My JLA movie cast (since everyone's doin' it!)

#1 Edited by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

So, here's basically who I'd pick to do a Justice League Movie if it were ever done. 
 
 
Superman/Clark Kent- Henry Cavill  
 
 
 
Batman/ Bruce Wayne- Michael Fassbender 
 
 
 
 
Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince- Tanit Phoenix- 
  
 
 
Green Lantern/ Hal Jordan-  Chris Pine 
 

    
 
 
Flash/Barry Allen- Neil Patrick Harris- 
 

 
 
Martian Manhunter/ J'onn J'onzz- Giancarlo Esposito 
 
 
 
 
Aquaman/Arthur Curry- Paul Walker 
  
 
 
So, what do you guy's think??
#2 Edited by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio

No one likes Christopher Judge as Martian Manhunter??.......the guy is massive, has a deep distinct voice, and basically looks like an alien anyways....just sayin'

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33452 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hunkies? 
 
Why does everyone seem to want Fassbender as Batman? Oh an that was my choice for Wonder Woman.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
The Hunkies?  Why does everyone seem to want Fassbender as Batman? Oh an that was my choice for Wonder Woman.
Its all about the chin...
#5 Posted by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:  
 

@spiderbat87  said: 

The Hunkies?  Why does everyone seem to want Fassbender as Batman? Oh an that was my choice for Wonder Woman.
Its all about the chin...
To me he just has a "Bruce Wayne" look about him, that and the chin.
#6 Edited by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Try not to be jealous of my perfect casting skills.

Armie Hammer was even cast as Batman in the now canceled Justice League: Mortal

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting pick for MM. I've seen him on Breaking Bad, and he really didn't seem like the MM type... But hey, I'd give him a chance.

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you feel if I told you that aquaman should be played by Eddie Murphy?

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

The person I'd have for Superman is no longer with us. R.I.P Reeves.

#10 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I've never thought of Fassbender for Batman. He fits perfectly. He's got that detached/heartless look to him.

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: I really love your cast. The only thing I might switch would be Bradley Cooper as The Flash...But NPH is a great choice too..

#12 Posted by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake:  
  

  How would you feel if I told you that aquaman should be played by Eddie Murphy? 


 
 

#13 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

How would you feel if I told you that aquaman should be played by Eddie Murphy?

To simulate my reaction follow the recipe placed below

Ingredients:

foot shaped hammer

2 walnuts

chopping board

plastic bag

Procedure:

place walnuts into the plastic baggie place bag of nuts on to chopping board proceed to crack nuts with the foot shaped hammer repeatedly be sure to scream in mock pain while doing so.

enjoy

#14 Posted by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Excellent choices, almost mirror my own. Only thing I would change is Jensen Ackles as Aquaman rather than Paul Walker.

Moderator
#16 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll kick Martian Manhunter out and replace him with Cyborg.

#17 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really great cast actually, I'd love to see that line-up.

#18 Edited by amazinglover (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Cool choices but if there's a flash in the movie it has to be Wally West I'll except no other.

#19 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, Loving the WW pick

#20 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: Your Wonder Woman loses to his choice.

The Stegman said:

Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince- Tanit Phoenix-
#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33452 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever happens this man should be Green Arrow:

#22 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

Try not to be jealous of my perfect casting skills.

Armie Hammer was even cast as Batman in the now canceled Justice League: Mortal

This is perfect. Except, I would swtich Bradley Cooper for Ryan Reynolds. Then put Bradley Cooper in the film as well.

I'll also replace Black Lightning with Cyborg but keep the same actor.

#23 Edited by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Captain13 said:

Try not to be jealous of my perfect casting skills.

Armie Hammer was even cast as Batman in the now canceled Justice League: Mortal

This is perfect. Except, I would swtich Bradley Cooper for Ryan Reynolds. Then put Bradley Cooper in the film as well.

I'll also replace Black Lightning with Cyborg but keep the same actor.

As you requested, kind sir:

#24 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

No one likes Christopher Judge as Martian Manhunter??.......the guy is massive, has a deep distinct voice, and basically looks like an alien anyways....just sayin'

Teal'c FTW

#25 Posted by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork

Perfect except maybe Hammer as GL and Fassbender at Bats

#26 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

@sethysquare said:

@Captain13 said:

Try not to be jealous of my perfect casting skills.

Armie Hammer was even cast as Batman in the now canceled Justice League: Mortal

This is perfect. Except, I would swtich Bradley Cooper for Ryan Reynolds. Then put Bradley Cooper in the film as well.

I'll also replace Black Lightning with Cyborg but keep the same actor.

As you requested, kind sir:

Would prefer Kellan Lutz as Aquaman and Bradley Cooper as Steve Trevor.

That would be a perfect cast.

#27 Edited by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

Perfect except maybe Hammer as GL and Fassbender at Bats

@sethysquare said:

Would prefer Kellan Lutz as Aquaman and Bradley Cooper as Steve Trevor.

That would be a perfect cast.

2 versions

#28 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

@Captain13 said:

Perfect except maybe Hammer as GL and Fassbender at Bats

@sethysquare said:

Would prefer Kellan Lutz as Aquaman and Bradley Cooper as Steve Trevor.

That would be a perfect cast.

2 versions

LOL My version is perfect and I can do with or without MM. But Steve Trevor is a must.

#29 Posted by mr_gone (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the idea of Karl Urban getting a shot at batman.

#30 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

My honest opinion: meh, don't see it

#31 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we have Pixar or Dreamworks do it?

Then you could have Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, Phil Lamarr, and George Newbern

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.