My Dream Justice League of America Cast

#1 Edited by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

who i would like to see in a JLA movie 

Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (Two possible people)

Jamie Bamer    

Nathan Fillion
Bruce Wayne/Batman 

Christian Bale

Clark Kent/ Superman 

Brandon Routh 

Diana Prince/ Wonder Woman 

Kate Beckinsale
Barry Allen/ Flash  

Neil Patrick Harris
John Jones/ Martian Manhunter (human form) 

Misha Collins 
#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Fillion-Yes

Bale-Yes

Routh-Yes

Beckinsale-Hell no

NPH would be a better Wally but good choice

Mischa as MM? Maybe

#3 Posted by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget: why no on Beckinsale? she's one of the rare women who can actually look respectable in a role and not just be T &A
#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: She's a good actress but she's doesn't have a strong screen presence that Diana requires. Beckinsale it just that hot chick with a light voice.

#5 Edited by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget: i thought she did well in  the Underworld movies and Van Helsing, who would you pick??
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Nah, completely different type of character in both films. Diana requires strength, independence, control which would distinguish her from the men. For me when I saw Beckinsale in Underworld and Van Helsing it was just " Oh hey look, it's a hot vampire chick that cuts people's heads off" She was good, but she was nothing without the supporting cast and didn't command the screen presence.

Honestly, I would choose someone completely random.

#7 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

Great choice on Barry Allen and Misha Collins, Supernatural for the win !

#8 Posted by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget: hmmm i see your point, how bout Megan Gale? she seems pretty popular 

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Maybe, never seen her act. But apparently the ideal choice for Diana for a lot of people is Tanit Phoenix.

#10 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know misha but out of the rest the only good 1 is bale...nph as flash? hell no....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.