Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Maxwell Lord and his Justice League

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By carnivalofsins00

Generation Lost... I know its good, but is it vital to following Brightest Day?
    and also, its only a 6 part mini series right?

JLAsuperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JLAsuperdude

I haven't read it but i don't think it's critical to brightest day but its not a 6 part mini series its a bi weekly comic. It's brightest day one week then the next its GL then brightest day it just flip flops. It will last as long as brightest day.

BrianDusel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BrianDusel

Its not vital to Brightest Day.  The only link is Maxwell Lord being back from the dead thanks to the Blackest Night/Brightest Day story.  But this series is fantastic.  I'm a huge Ted Kord fan, and it really keeps me on the edge of my seat thinking the man who murdered him has made everyone in the world forget who he is and think that Ted Kord committed suicide.  So pick this series up and follow along. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.