Lineup Problem

#1 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

When this page lists the original lineup for the JLA, it doesn't include Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman but has Black Canary instead. In the first issues there was no Black Canary and had Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. So I wanted to check with other members if what they have here is correct or if there was a mistake before editing.

#2 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone gonna answer this?

#3 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

White Phantom
said:
"

When this page lists the original lineup for the JLA, it doesn't include Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman but has Black Canary instead. In the first issues there was no Black Canary and had Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. So I wanted to check with other members if what they have here is correct or if there was a mistake before editing.

"
I think it has to do with the JLA: year one story

remember that story was changed and that Black Canary was a founding member

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.