Justice League(2015) Teaser Trailer

#1 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not real, it was created by me! Every single shot was created in After Effects. Enjoy!

Hit like on youtube and subscribe to see videos whenever I post them! :)

www.youtube.com/RossArnoldSan

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

why would you put Joe levitte as Batman that was a rumor and i very bad one at that but other then that pretty good keep up the good work

#3 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201: Before I decided the cast I used the Nolan Batman symbol and when it came to choosing the cast I was obligated to carry on from the Nolan series. Thanks!

#4 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

http://youtu.be/Rj77f6AAW6A

#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

someone should just make a thread for all the fake trailers there are at least 20 out there

#6 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: The one I posted was completely edited by me, wonder woman is my girlfriend and all of the Logos and stuff were created by me :) Instead of using clips from ither films, just letting you know! :)

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonarchofMotion: good work

#8 Posted by Mr_Winchester (700 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicely done dude. Props for making it from scratch.

#9 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: Thank you! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.