Justice League: Which Of These Three Characters Do You Like The Most?

#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. She's AWESOME!

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#4 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Press Oblivion said:

Wonder Woman. She's AWESOME!

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15121 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted GL.......

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

-Wonder Woman for sure. She is a better, and more central character not only in the JL, but in all of comics... than the other two. I like Barry and Hal equally though.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman.

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#10 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#11 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

That Green guy...

#12 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern

#13 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough...Between Barry and Diana.

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#16 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#18 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but Barry is a very bland character in my opinion. No sense of humor. Too quiet to really be entertaining. His personality is boring. His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do). His girlfriends are boring. His origin is BORING. Some of his rogues are cool though.

On the other hand, Hal and Diana are awesome. It was close, but I chose Hal.

#19 Posted by Speedforce23 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a flash fan,but also a green lantern fan and a wonder woman fan. It was the hardest choice but my favorite is flash.

#20 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana forever!!!!

#21 Posted by TheCannon (19220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Press Oblivion said:

Wonder Woman. She's AWESOME!

THIS!

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

Sorry, but Barry is a very bland character in my opinion. No sense of humor. Too quiet to really be entertaining. His personality is boring. His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do). His girlfriends are boring. His origin is BORING. Some of his rogues are cool though.

On the other hand, Hal and Diana are awesome. It was close, but I chose Hal.

this. i like Flash's powers but Barry is boring. especially when he doesn't he doesn't Hal to play off of.

#23 Posted by Joygirl (20148 posts) - - Show Bio

Ew these are terrible choices. I am going with Diana because I dislike her the least.

Online
#24 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy Barry.

#25 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

#26 Edited by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

I read his pre-Flashpoint series, Flashpoint, and the Manapul run until issue 8. I tried to like him, but I really, really can't. There's nothing about Barry Allen that isn't generic, milktoast, or boring. No compelling edge--especially when you stack him up against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or even Cyborg.

Wally was okay because he at least had an interesting personality, but all the Flash's have boring powers. Besides intangibility, they can't do anything Superman can't. Yes, Superman has time traveled.

#27 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash > Green Lantern > Superman > WW > Cyborg.

#28 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

I read his pre-Flashpoint series, Flashpoint, and the Manapul run until issue 8. I tried to like him, but I really, really can't. There's nothing about Barry Allen that isn't generic, milktoast, or boring. No compelling edge--especially when you stack him up against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or even Cyborg.

Oh yeah, the best Flash stuff ever made, I'm sure.

#29 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

I read his pre-Flashpoint series, Flashpoint, and the Manapul run until issue 8. I tried to like him, but I really, really can't. There's nothing about Barry Allen that isn't generic, milktoast, or boring. No compelling edge--especially when you stack him up against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or even Cyborg.

Oh yeah, the best Flash stuff ever made, I'm sure.

Yup. Pretty much this. I like how he took a giant leap from what I typed and then started throwing around the word "logic." Maybe reading comprehension is the real issue here.

#30 Posted by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

That's not even an argument. Superdork didn't even say that everyone who reads Superman will like him.

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

I read his pre-Flashpoint series, Flashpoint, and the Manapul run until issue 8. I tried to like him, but I really, really can't. There's nothing about Barry Allen that isn't generic, milktoast, or boring. No compelling edge--especially when you stack him up against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or even Cyborg.

Oh yeah, the best Flash stuff ever made, I'm sure.

I agree with Superdork. I also find him boring. If he's boring in his own book for that long, then why should anyone care? He has been boring in Justice League and Blackest Night too. He was the least interesting part of New Frontier if you want another story in which Barry Allen is lame. Barry should have stayed in the Silver Age.

Wally fan for life.

#31 Posted by Jean199999 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

<-----This guy

#32 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

That's not even an argument. Superdork didn't even say that everyone who reads Superman will like him.

Neither did I. However, I did suggest that making the "Superman does everything Flash does" statement shows an utter lack of understanding and demonstrates that he needs to read more Flash. Didn't think I'd have to spell that out for people, but there you go.

@Captain13 said:

I agree with Superdork. I also find him boring. If he's boring in his own book for that long, then why should anyone care? He has been boring in Justice League and Blackest Night too. He was the least interesting part of New Frontier if you want another story in which Barry Allen is lame. Barry should have stayed in the Silver Age.

Wally fan for life.

Nothing wrong with liking Wally. He was a good Flash and I wouldn't mind seeing him again. That being said, I find Barry's "good boy" behavior refreshing in a market littered with dark, angst-filled superheroes. If that's boring to you, then it's boring to you. But it's all subjective. For instance, I find Geoff Johns' Hal Jordan to be one of the douchiest, most unlikeable characters in comics right now. He's so unlikeable to me in fact, that I'd be willing to trade Barry for Wally, if Hal would just go away and be replaced by Kyle again.

#33 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

I read his pre-Flashpoint series, Flashpoint, and the Manapul run until issue 8. I tried to like him, but I really, really can't. There's nothing about Barry Allen that isn't generic, milktoast, or boring. No compelling edge--especially when you stack him up against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or even Cyborg.

Oh yeah, the best Flash stuff ever made, I'm sure.

Yup. Pretty much this. I like how he took a giant leap from what I typed and then started throwing around the word "logic." Maybe reading comprehension is the real issue here.

Your comment was incredibly rude. When I said failed logic, it was because you said because I didn't like Barry Allen or his powers, I must go read a few Flash comics. I have listed 25 Flash comics that I read. Those are not the only Barry Allen stories that I've read either. Just because I don't like one of your favorite characters doesn't give you the right to be rude to me. Comments like yours make the internet suck. Live long and prosper.

And I agree with Captain13's post.

@Captain13 said:

I agree with Superdork. I also find him boring. If he's boring in his own book for that long, then why should anyone care? He has been boring in Justice League and Blackest Night too. He was the least interesting part of New Frontier if you want another story in which Barry Allen is lame. Barry should have stayed in the Silver Age.

@Jean199999 said:

<-----This guy

Good choice =]

#34 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the 3 of them, but I voted for Green Lantern Hal. This is a hard choice.

#35 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

Your comment was incredibly rude. When I said failed logic, it was because you said because I didn't like Barry Allen or his powers, I must go read a few Flash comics. I have listed 25 Flash comics that I read. Those are not the only Barry Allen stories that I've read either. Just because I don't like one of your favorite characters doesn't give you the right to be rude to me. Comments like yours make the internet suck. Live long and prosper.

Getting offended is a personal choice.

#36 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman, then barry

Then a million other characters, then hal

#37 Posted by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

@Captain13 said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@Superdork said:

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

His powers are boring (Nothing Superman can't do).

Aaand there goes your credibility. Pick up some Flash comics and then come back.

Lol! So you think if anyone reads Flash, then they will automatically like him? Failed logic.

Even though it's the same argument Superman fans make all the time. Double standards much?

That's not even an argument. Superdork didn't even say that everyone who reads Superman will like him.

Neither did I. However, I did suggest that making the "Superman does everything Flash does" statement shows an utter lack of understanding and demonstrates that he needs to read more Flash. Didn't think I'd have to spell that out for people, but there you go.

Powers were not his only reason for disliking Barry though. He said that he like Wally. Guess you missed that part.

@Superdork said:

Sorry, but Barry is a very bland character in my opinion. No sense of humor. Too quiet to really be entertaining. His personality is boring. His girlfriends are boring. His origin is BORING. Some of his rogues are cool though.

On the other hand, Hal and Diana are awesome. It was close, but I chose Hal.

And it's not like the powers statement is inaccurate. Superman does have Super Speed, and in many continuties, Flash was not any faster than Superman. Furthermore, Superman has time traveled by using technology the same way Barry has by using the cosmic treadmill. And Superman should be able to make Flash like votexes. He also has used super-speed-learning, so...

#38 Posted by darkman61288 (777 posts) - - Show Bio

WW It is not even close

#39 Edited by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

@Superdork said:

Your comment was incredibly rude. When I said failed logic, it was because you said because I didn't like Barry Allen or his powers, I must go read a few Flash comics. I have listed 25 Flash comics that I read. Those are not the only Barry Allen stories that I've read either. Just because I don't like one of your favorite characters doesn't give you the right to be rude to me. Comments like yours make the internet suck. Live long and prosper.

Getting offended is a personal choice.

The troll force is strong in you. Interesting that you would appreciate Barry being a "nice guy" when you're an...

Well, you probably figure out where I'm going. No need to pick on Superdork.

#40 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:


Powers were not his only reason for disliking Barry though. He said that he like Wally. Guess you missed that part.

You don't understand how making a statement like that diminishes any other point he's trying to make? Try to keep now will you? Gosh, I have to explain everything to you? Others aren't having the same problem.

#41 Posted by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

@Captain13 said:


Powers were not his only reason for disliking Barry though. He said that he like Wally. Guess you missed that part.

You don't understand how making a statement like that diminishes any other point he's trying to make? Try to keep now will you? Gosh, I have to explain everything to you? Others aren't having the same problem.

You do realize that you can like a hero without liking their powers right? For example, I like Falcon but his powers are lame. Same with Blob. He doesn't like Flash's powers but has liked some Flashes. Try to keep up yourself.

#42 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#43 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13:

It was the ridiculous comparison to superman that he made. Had nothing to do with his like or dislike for flash's powers. Paint it different if you like bro. Maybe you have a future as a politician. But you're side-stepping the issue. Unsure if it's on purpose or you just like to argue for the sake of it.

Again, was never trying to bad mouth anyone for not liking Barry. It's just that saying Superman does everything Flash can do shows a real lack of understanding. That is all.

#44 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#45 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Made easy as you picked my least fav GL & Flash.

#46 Posted by 4_color_image (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana!!!!

#47 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash beats Diana anytime(as much as i love her)

#48 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Flash here.

#49 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash is rather boring on his own, with other's he's a bit better but still boring.

Same way how I find John Stewart such a boring character especially when all I hear is,"John Stewart is the best gl!" I can't even understand why.

SOOO WW. She's fierce, powerful, and her persona is charismatic.Except, in her own comic, Chaing makes her into a living breathing ideology I mean I know her morals but...I can't see the fierce part or the enjoyment of mans world at all.

#50 Posted by NewComicGuy (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Went Green Lantern. To be fair, I haven't read any Flash outside of JL though. Wonder Woman is solid but I prefer Hal.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.