Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League: War. Spoiler Free Review.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DC have done it again! Another triumph for their animation department! The art, story and characters were spot on! If the live-action movie is anything like this it will be highly successful. In the preview clips ,many people had gripes about the voice acting. It was superb! I can understand why they used Shazam instead of Aquaman. He is getting his own movie after all! I give it a solid 9/10! The character interaction showed us some funny,emotional and flippin' awesome scenes! I highly recommend it as a comic-book fan or just a film fan in general!

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@justthatkid: I think in Throne of Atlantis, they want to show him as a villain at the start. This is better for him as a character, as they'll show him soloing the whole Justice League. Aquaman is a BAMF! He'll get so much credit from non comic book fans. Common audiences still refer to Aquaman as a joke. He's far from it. Hopefully, after this next movie, he'll get the respect that he deserves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@oscars94: Is there really a large non-comic book reading viewership for these movies though? I'm sure that the audience exists, but I really doubt that it's large enough to change the common man's perception of Aquaman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: DC are testing the waters with these movies. They're making Throne of Atlantis to see if it will succeed in Live Action.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By LyraFay

I thought it was good but I would have liked if they show them more outside their uniforms and expand on Steve Trevor, he had such a bit cameo, at least they could made him have some sort of bond with Wonder Woman if he was annoyed at her and Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I loved every bit of it. It felt like a live action movies instead of an animated movie. Only problems are: No Aquaman and not enough Flash. The extended Bat vs Supes fight was kinda cool but i wanted to see the battle of the speedsters. Nice to see Shazam, but he felt a little out of place imo. Hal was fun, Batman was cool and WW and Supes were BAMF's.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Bezza

I'd like to see Martian Manhunter back but great to see Shazam getting some action!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.