Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League to Appear in Next Batman: Arkham Video Game

• 123 results
    moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By moywar700

@sethysquare said:

@Noctis said:

@sethysquare said:

oh great, our threads will be locked. :( but heys, totally excited about this. Btw @G-Man there are chracter sketches from Rocksteady Studios available at http://www.comicsbeat.com/2012/06/26/nice-art-mystery-justie-league-concept-art/

Thanks for sharing that. Wonder Woman looks totally badass!

IKR. I was really hoping they would change her look up in the comics than just a bathing suit. But oh well.

I saw this before.I don' t like how superman has an S on his private area.

This only proves the rumors stronger. I expected their silver age costumes but this concept is this a different from what I expected.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By sethysquare

@moywar700 said:

@sethysquare said:

@Noctis said:

@sethysquare said:

oh great, our threads will be locked. :( but heys, totally excited about this. Btw @G-Man there are chracter sketches from Rocksteady Studios available at http://www.comicsbeat.com/2012/06/26/nice-art-mystery-justie-league-concept-art/

IKR. I was really hoping they would change her look up in the comics than just a bathing suit. But oh well.

This only proves the rumors stronger. I expected their silver age costumes but this concept is this a different from what I expected.

Its actually the 'S' belt. Its not at his private part. Plus you cant really see exactly what the costume is because the artist included bones and muscles possibly for their xray vision or something involving how the characters would move.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By moywar700

@moywar700 said:

@sethysquare said:

@Noctis said:

@sethysquare said:

where's cyborg?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By sethysquare

@moywar700 said:

@moywar700 said:

@sethysquare said:

@Noctis said:

@sethysquare said:

where's cyborg?

Its just some of the sketches. Flash wasnt released also.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By _Zombie_

I read 'silver age' and almost instantly lost all interest in this game. It won't be an "Arkham" game without the gritty, dark, and slightly creepy feel to it. Silver Age is not gritty, dark, or creepy.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By sethysquare
    _Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By _Zombie_

@sethysquare: Silver age is by definition goofy and lighthearted. Neither of those fit with the Arkham games. Concept art isn't going to change my opinion of that.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By sethysquare

@ZombieBigfoot: No. Silver age means, its how they met in the silver age. It will by no means by goofy and lighthearted. It seems to me like they will take the story of how they originally met in the silverage then make them into a video. Nothing about the tone. It would also be a prequel to Arkham and Bruce wayne is about 30 in the arkham, if he met joker when he was 25, they can't change a whole lot to the tone. It pretty much is very in line with Arkham games.

Just a thought: Do you think Rocksteady Studios would do a video game that is lighthearted and goofy? I guess more will unravel next year and you can judge it for yourself. But I'm pretty sure they wont do a campy video game considering Arkham is a top seller and WB wants to replicate that for Justice League.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Ehhhh, not sure how legit this is. Remember when everyone thought Cher would be Catwoman?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt: But Variety reported this news and Variety's parent company is Time Warner. So go figure.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#111  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare: Not saying the information is wrong, just that it might be disinformation. A red herring, if you will.  
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt: Could be. Possibly.

I've been checking out lotsa posts from variety and it seems that every time they would announce something related to DC, its done in a very corporate way. First a news then a list of DC's recent achievements if you will.

Seems to me like Variety's DC post is an avenue for WB to spread news with regards to DC especially since they're venturing into the movie line more aggressively.

Like the posts says, take this with a pinch of salt, but chances are its likely true.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#113  Edited By Omega-Man

This sounds actually really good. would love to see a Classic Batman suit within an earlier time in the Arkham games. But my one thing I don't agree with is how is Joker a big threat to the JL? to Batman and Gotham yes but not to Superman or Flash or WW. but really I understand DC want to get the Justice league out there but they hardly need to get Superman out there he's SUPERMAN everyone knows who Superman is it doesn't matter if you were born then or now EVERYONE knows who Superman is. You don't need Batman to introduce him, he is as well known as Batman is.

If they are putting the Justice League in there not only do I hope to play as them, but also I hope the story has more villains than just Batman's villains, I want to see Livewire and Parasite and even Lex Luthor and maybe Brainiac involved. Even Zoom would be awesome also to include. because really Batman's villains are awesome but they don't pose much of a threat to any of the other members of the Justice League.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#114  Edited By The Mast

You don't end Arkham City on a cliffhanger like they did (Azreal/Harley) and then make us wait...for a prequel.

Stupid. Don't make us care for what happens next if you're gonna give us what happened before.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#115  Edited By GR2Blackout

I cant believe because people liked the first two games that they can just turn it into another retarded little Super Friends thing and expect everyone to be all into it just because it has Arkham or Batman in the name! How dumb does DC think we are? THIS GAME WILL SUCK. Unless is really dark Justice League and Lex Luthor is a freaking cannibal! This is going to ruin the Arkham games. We like them because there really dark and violent. So why ruin that streak with a JLA game? As I said before, just call it Batman Arkham City: DC Super-Heroes if your gonna do this, DC.

Avatar image for greenflashlight
    Greenflashlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Greenflashlight

@Buckaroo_Banzai: Me to I really was hoping for The Creeper because we did get Jack in the last one.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#117  Edited By Teerack

That would be really awesome.

Kunu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Kunu

I feel like tying this to the same universe as Arkham Asylum and Arkham City is a bad move. On it's own, I'm sure it could be a great game. I don't see the necessity to have it ride the coat-tails of Batman. I mean, Beenox didn't try to connect their latest Spiderman game to Shattered Dimensions or Edge of Time.

Also, as long as Cyborg is in there, I'm definitely going to check it out. And let's hope we actually get to play as the Justice League more, because in the second Lego Batman, you only got to use them for the last level or two.

Also, a third game in the same universe as Arkham Asylum and Arkham City would be awesome! If Mark Hamill refuses to come back as Joker, have it revolve around Hush! And let us play as Robin in the story mode, for God's sake!

SpitfireINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By SpitfireINK

Correction: Mark Hamill has not retired the Joker voice:

As with Most Actors - if the Script reads Well - I'm sure Mark will be up for it!

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#120  Edited By The_Thunderer

They won't do it.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#121  Edited By Funrush

I think what I'm wondering most about this is if we will be able to play as the JL as DLC or even in the main story. Will I be able to be Aquaman in an Arkham game? Also, if they're putting the JL and Silver Age together in a Batman game, I'm really hoping we see Martian Manhunter instead of Cyborg. Knowing Dc's push on Cyborg as a JL member, though, that may not happen.

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#122  Edited By HarlequinKiss

Uuuuuh, this... this is just no. And also WHO DOESN'T KNOW OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE. I mean especially if you're a U.S. American?!? If they're going this way, I probably won't be too happy with the next game. Which sucks because these are the only games I'd ever blow tons of money on.

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By JoeEddie

Sounds like a terrible idea to me and all because of the Justice League movie coming out. The sequel to Arkham city should be about Hush, Azrael, or Scarecrow. Paul Dini is gone. Mark Hamil is gone. In their place, we get Aquaman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.