Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox REVIEW

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am more of a Marvel fan (comics and movies) but DC's animated movies are mind-blowing! This is definitely in my top 10 movies. It has action,drama, excellent character interaction and amazing visuals. Its about how one small action can change everything. I especially loved that the Flash was in the centre of it all (I know Flashpoint DUH!) but it's a dramatic change as most of DC's animated films have more focus on Batman and Superman. This movie also showed the Reverse-Flash as a complexand intriguing villain, proving that he isn't simply a copy & paste of the Flash!This movie has an excellent plot and I love seeing the alternate versions of our favourite characters. I really enjoyed seeing Aqualad in the mix! I highly recommend you see this movie! My personal rating? 10/10!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

If it was up to me, I'd hope that everyone sees this fast-paced, action-packed masterpiece of a superhero movie!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

I loved the film, but it was more violent than I expected..what Wonder Woman did to Billy...damn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's out already?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah this movie was way more graphic then comic but it wasnt necessarily a bad thing. I do love the animated battle of Aquaman vs Wonder Woman and im not really complaining about Wonder Woman's redesign choice. I do hope this will usher a new line new 52 animated features. I hope you guys stick around for the after credits easter egg even though im sure there's articles out for it.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WDW

LOL Captain Marvel is one of my All time hated superhero and Wonder Woman is my favorite. It was so fitting to see her own him.... but wow she is brutal!.... It was nice to see Wonder Woman totally embrace her inner demons for a change.

The violence is fine. This is a DVD release not being shown on the kids channel. Thats why I like DC Comics. The provide something for everyone and not just try to do all family adventures like marvel does.

My kids will not be watching this

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: Child murder is kool!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WDW

@outlawrenegade: She was so twisted and evil.... Thank Athena Flash made it through the speed force

FireThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love an animated movie which is generally about barry allen but truth to be told he fucks his own and his friends timeline then he fucks our comic books with new 52. thanks barry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.