Justice League - the first series

#1 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else remember the original JLA series? I am fortunate enough to have the complete series (even stuck with it when they became the Juvenile League of Adolescents) and some of my favourite stories are - "Doom of the star diamond" (issue 4), "Riddle of the Robot Justice League (#12), "Menace of the "Atom" bomb" (#14) and "Crisis on Earth One / Two" (#21 & 22). The latter books began the annual JLA / JSA meetings and were the forerunners of today's Infinite Crisis / Final Crisis, etc. For the new series its great to see a powerful JLA back. For those who do remember that series, what are your own favourite stories?
Post Edited:2008-02-05 18:02:55

#2 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a collection of some of those stories, up to Cavern of Deadly Spheres. Hard to say which one I liked most.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.