Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League Roster Post "5 Years Ago"

• 55 results
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#51  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@ Revamp. Lady Luck is not the new 52 Faith. Geoff Johns confirmed that she's a Quality Comics chara ter that he's revamping.

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#52  Edited By Mighty Thorion

I would like to see several more adventures with the seven heroes currently featured before the team gained new members. However, I am guessing that Green Arrow will join the team shortly. The team also needs more heroines, so I would add Zatanna and Black Canary, while Hawkman and possibly Aquaman should also be involved. Trouble is, the more characters per issue, the more clogged up stories can get. Keeping the number of heroes per story to 7 out of a possible 12 would be my ideal number.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Funrush

My basic team:

• Superman
    • Batman
    • Green Lantern (Hal)
    • Aquaman
    • Flash (Barry)
    • Wonder Woman
    • Cyborg
    • Martian Manhunter
    • Green Arrow
    • Hawkman
    • Atom

I think we actually are getting Green Arrow in issue 8, right?

MonkeyToe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By MonkeyToe

@spiderbat87 said:

@MonkeyToe said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Because Stormwatch and there members (other than MM) existence is completely secret, nobody knows about them

*Shrugs* Still seems like an asinine statement to me. There are quite a few Heroes in the DCnU and if everyone just assumes they are part of the Justice League you'd think they would think the world would be a much safer place than it is. Not to mention that Apollo himself is a Hero of sorts and is not associated with the Justice League, so why would he make that assumption? Obviously he isn't associated with the JL so why think that any public super hero was? It's like me being a stoner and saying I think all stoners are stupid without thinking that I am stupid, IMO.

dude, this is what they said in comic.....

*Points to Justice League 8* Ahem. Told you so.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#55  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @MonkeyToe said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@MonkeyToe said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Because Stormwatch and there members (other than MM) existence is completely secret, nobody knows about them

*Shrugs* Still seems like an asinine statement to me. There are quite a few Heroes in the DCnU and if everyone just assumes they are part of the Justice League you'd think they would think the world would be a much safer place than it is. Not to mention that Apollo himself is a Hero of sorts and is not associated with the Justice League, so why would he make that assumption? Obviously he isn't associated with the JL so why think that any public super hero was? It's like me being a stoner and saying I think all stoners are stupid without thinking that I am stupid, IMO.

dude, this is what they said in comic.....

*Points to Justice League 8* Ahem. Told you so.

Means nothing, he still wasn't a member STATED BY MM HIMSELF

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.