Justice League or Justice League Unlimited

#1 Posted by anoldman (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one do you like it more?

What show has better episodes?

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13308 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

I liked it more, because it focused on the main 7. Not that anything was wrong with Unlimited. It's just that with a bigger roster, they had to give some spotlight to the other characters. Some that I didn't care for really.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (19040 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked JL more, though I loved JLU due to the Cadmus arc, plus we got to see characters like Huntress, the Question, Boster Gold, etc.

#4 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7453 posts) - - Show Bio

yea I also liked JL mire

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

justice league.

#6 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually prefer small rosters, but JLU had the better storytelling and animation. My choice is JLU. It still stand the test of time.

#7 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally prefer jlu. Justice league was good but had a lot of problems in the beginning and it did get better later on but some problems did still continue, jlu had very much improved and the characters had come a long way from where they began.

#8 Posted by sinestro_GL (3251 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...well, I think JLU had a higher standard of episodes. Season 1 of JL was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite. But I feel that the best episode was from JL season 2 (Twilight of the Gods).

#9 Posted by BlackWind (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlimited had the Question.

/thread

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

The first arc alone of JLU has to be among the best in terms of JL stories that were told. And the cast was expanded, while keeping focus on the main seven.

So U.

#11 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU

#12 Posted by JShiv (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League; I liked how they could focus on the seven of them and really build their characters.

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlimited. All the awesome characters I was introduced to, mostly the Question, just tops.

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

The first season of JLU was the best. I didn't care for its second season at all.

#15 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

The first season of JLU was the best. I didn't care for its second season at all.

What season was that where there was a Luthor/Brainiac amalgam in the main story?

#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

The one where Flash taps into the speed force? Don't remember off the top of my head, but the main story of the first season revolved around how the JL could be a potential threat and such. The Legion of Doom stuff in the second season just doesn't do it for me.

#17 Posted by anoldman (105 posts) - - Show Bio

well, and just saying , the intro of JL is epic.

JLU is good but...

#18 Posted by anoldman (105 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

JL was more consistent, but JLU has the best episodes. Not to mention this guy:

#20 Posted by consolemaster001 (5895 posts) - - Show Bio

Definently JLU the more thr merrier

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.