Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League of Canada is Coming in 2014

• 154 results
    maurdakar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By maurdakar

@jldoom: I that case nearly all of my complaints are moot and I should wait and see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My best guess to who will be on this team including the already confirmed Adam Stranges is...Booster Gold (canadian),Green Arrow (because he doesn't have a place to go and still accused of murder),Martian Manhunter (he will not back to the main Justice League so soon) and Baz (Hal Jordan is going back to Earth next year and probably they don't want 2 GL in the same country).

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: You know what. I don' think Adam Strange will actually be part of the team. I think he'll be a guest star. He has always operated out of the planet Rann. At least I hope the New 52 doesn't change that too. I further believe that Booster won't be returning so soon. I'm sure the powers that be at DC have some grand plan for him after arranging his disappearance in Justice League International Annual #1. On top of that, I agree that the other three characters you mentioned might be part of the team. Green Arrow, in the New 52, operates out of Seattle, which is relatively close to Canada. Similarly, Simon Baz is from Michigan. Lastly, J'onn is a Martian, so he really doesn't need to have one country to call home, and therefore would be an ideal choice for JLC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kilowog52: They won't changed that,but Adam Strange will be a member, but their participation will be like Superman and Batman at the beginning of the Justice League in 60s, appearing on a few occasions and who knows they do not have space missions?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

My best guess to who will be on this team including the already confirmed Adam Stranges is...Booster Gold (canadian),Green Arrow (because he doesn't have a place to go and still accused of murder),Martian Manhunter (he will not back to the main Justice League so soon) and Baz (Hal Jordan is going back to Earth next year and probably they don't want 2 GL in the same country).

Lemire stated in an interview that Booster wont be in the book.

SaintG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Serving justice the Canadian way eh

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By SuperJedi17

@g_man: Lucky,you have the money for all that stuff......I'm especially envious of your December ventures :-) ......me> =(

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I find interesting as how little a role Canada has played in all the history of the Dc Multi-verse, shouldn't Canada have Fable-Cities too. like Stone City, or Glass City maybe Tower City.

DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By DM

Wait..... Canada is a thing in the DCU?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.