Justice League Movie Plot.

#1 Posted by kidvine (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about the Justice League,and what the movie might just look like.

I was thinking instead of just combining every hero into superhero roles, the director might take a more realistic approach to there lives as common people with powers,and what makes them become Justice League or stand for Justice. I was thinking about this because of a quote from TDKR.."Anyone can be a hero. Even a man putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hasn’t ended." It could work very well if the movie is made. I don't think the Justice League would just work together off the back. Instead of copying the Avengers and making separate movies, they should just make one overall long movie and make the movie to open the door for the rest of the Justice League movies. Just a Idea IMO.

I even made a fan based trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b55k5Ey-c-Y&feature=watch_response

Nolan isn't doing the Justice League, which means that we'll see a different Batman & Superman on screen.

Anyways pass some feedback.

#2 Posted by Lvenger (19293 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidvine: DC and Warner Bros aren't going to copy the Avengers in case you haven't heard. With the exception of the Man of Steel reboot in 2013 and a Lobo film which apparently has been in production for some time, Warner Bros are going to launch straight into a Justice League movie that's rumoured to be like the first 6 issues of the New 52 Justice League volume.This will provide WB with the opportunity to create spin off films of each individual member after that including a Batman reboot.

Interesting idea about exploring each of the Leaguer's ordinary lives and what makes them come together as a team though. That could be interesting.

#3 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your trailer and it's always nice to have the backgrounds of the characters in the movie explored. However, it doesn't always work out the way you expect. The Justice League made-for-TV movie from the 90's went with the common people who have powers approach and the film is mostly derided. I actually thought it was kind of funny. You can catch it on youtube if you look for it and have an hour and a half to kill. Just don't expect a whole lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.