Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League Movie Confirmed

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@bigsoto74: They are but Marvel decided to change there name for the show

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WHAT?! REALLY?! HOW?! HOW'D YOU DO IT, DC?!

HOW'D YOU MAKE ME NOT-HYPED FOR A JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE?!

We're talking a team-up of some of the biggest, most iconic characters in comic books. Superman. Batman. Wonder Woman. Flash. Green Lantern. Other people. This is an event of legendary proportions, that should be discussed in hushed, reverent tones of hope and excitement. I should have seen this thread title and thought, "OHMYGOD YES!" Instead, I saw this and thought, "Really?" in a tone of depressed resignation at the inevitability of it. Not excitement. Not hopeful. Just depressed resignation.

Congratulations, DC. You really aren't given enough credit. It took genuine effort and skill to do the impossible, but you did it: You have completely broken my faith in you, and I didn't even realize it until you gave me news that should be some of the most joyous. You've got roughly three to four years to turn this around, DC. I sincerely hope you do.

Avatar image for the_greatest_username
    The_Greatest_Username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad they aren't rushing this at least. 2018 gives them some time to develop a good story and find the right cast. I hope they don't just cut and paste the new52 Justice League, though. They could do some really cool things with other classic characters like Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, and the Hawks if they wanted to use them.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Well, they already have my favorite member Cyborg, and I'm hoping they will keep my second favorite member Green Lantern in it.

Er, judging by your username and avatar, shouldn't Shazam be your favourite?

Switchdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#355  Edited By Switchdoctor
    Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why the hell would Cyborg be in Batman vs Superman? I trust Snyder as a director, but now is the time when I say that WB is throwing too many freaking characters into this thing.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell would Cyborg be in Batman vs Superman? I trust Snyder as a director, but now is the time when I say that WB is throwing too many freaking characters into this thing.

is he in it as cyborg, or just a cameo as victor stone football star

Martian81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm quite excited coz Zack has done a good job on the two comic based films he has done Watchmen and MoS. I'd trust him....I hope it's long too.I don't like movies with a huge cast that are 2 hours long. If MoS was 2 hrs 30+ minutes , then J.L film has to be knocking close to the 3hr mark that is no less than 2hrs 45mins. A good villain too , I want a trilogy so first film can have Vandal Savage and the Injustice league, the second film can have Felix Faust or Wotan and some demon hordes and the 3rd Darkseid allied with Brainiac (the Smallville model of Brainiac)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#359  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Saw this on Facebook and thought it was pretty funny. xD

No Caption Provided

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@war_killer: Pretty funny...and yet so true and depressing at the same time for us Wonder Woman fans :(

I'm almost positive that she'll get her own solo movie after the Justice League movie though

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@jphu8414: I just love the end with Thor, "Wooooo!" xD

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..I am happy a film is coming but depressed that in 2018 I will be 49 years old before I finally see some of my favourite characters. I love DC characters but as one poster put it, the stories are aimed at an older audience. I don't know of any kids my daughters' age who read DC comics but they all wear spiderman / Iron man gear etc. Marvel have stolen a march on DC which they will never recover. The characters are more relatable, have flaws and in some cases simply more "child like", or "child friendly"....DC have also spent too long pushing Batman and too long neglecting other characters. When they did try a second tier character, Green Lantern, it flopped.

Oh boy, lets just hope this time they get it right, don't screw up and put out some other good stuff. DC don't mess up, or its over!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.