Justice League: Mortal?

#1 Edited by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping since I made this in the middle of the night.... also really wanna know if someone else heard about this or what

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw the name bouncing around the DCMB a while back, but i haven't been back to those forums in months....

i'll have a wander around my usual sources and see what i can dig up

M

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

what kind of name is justice league mortal anyways

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

My faith in the Director and scree-writers is slim. I check what they worked on and it ain't much to boast about.

A person just came to me now, James Cameron. I think he'd be a good director for this genre.

Night? depending on where you live.

But I'm going to stick with my head and say I think Tom Welling should play Superman!

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"what kind of name is justice league mortal anyways
"
Might want to say that there along side Humans and not above them, maybe?
#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"what kind of name is justice league mortal anyways

you actually expected originality and something exciting for the title?

M
#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I was expecting something like Justice League: Justice we stand. Something like that. Something cheesy.

#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

The JustUS League ^_^ Sorry watched one to many Justice League cartoons last night :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.