Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Justice League Flashpoint Paradox clip/video

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

looks fine. I like Michael B. Jordan from Chronicle, but I would't have gone with him as the voice actor in this film.

Wish they had stuck with Khary Payton or Bumper Robinson.

Thoughts?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Captain13

Thought One: ALL the voice actors in that clip are miscast--even Cyborg. A voice like that doesn't come out of a guy who looks like that. And I don't like how they're trying to make Cyborg's voice sound like a computer. They should have gotten Khary Payton. He's the only voice actor I've like for Cyborg so far.

Thought Two: The writing is better than the original books (for this scene).

Thought Three: DC is really pushing lesser-knowns like they said they were... Captain Atom wasn't even in the original story.

Thought Four: I want Michael B. Jordan to be the next Human Torch.

Thought Five: Cyborg is too dang bulky. There's no way he could balance properly or move quickly. And the design is just ugly in the Flashpoint universe. The other design that looks like a football player looks much better and sleeker.

Thank you for posting this, Sunman. I am really looking forward to seeing/buying this.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Thought One: ALL the voice actors in that clip are miscast--even Cyborg. A voice like that doesn't come out of a guy who looks like that. And I don't like how they're trying to make Cyborg's voice sound like a computer. They should have gotten Khary Payton. He's the only voice actor I've like for Cyborg so far.

Thought Two: The writing is better than the original books (for this scene).

Thought Three: DC is really pushing lesser-knowns like they said they were... Captain Atom wasn't even in the original story.

Thought Four: I want Michael B. Jordan to be the next Human Torch.

Thought Five: Cyborg is too dang bulky. There's no way he could balance properly or move quickly. And the design is just ugly in the Flashpoint universe. The other design that looks like a football player looks much better and sleeker.

Thank you for posting this, Sunman. I am really looking forward to seeing/buying this.

your welcome bro.

Agreed on the Cyborg voice actor. Khary Payton is just very well rounded with a good range of vocal tone. He can do funny he can do serious and he sounds like a stron, imposing and confident man. Bumper Robinson was okay for me in Justice League Doom he sounds like a teen/young adult more than Khary Payton but it worked imo. Michael B. Jordan's voice just doesn't fit here will take a while for me to get use to it.

This is what we were lead to believe Cyborg's design would be in this film:

No Caption Provided

The one in the video looks a little different. He has this big shoulder pads and his legs and feet are bigger. Maybe this means he is wearing some type of armor. idk. Vic just come soff very big to me.

Batman's here is Thomas Wayne so I'm actually okay with it being a different type of voice. The Shazam kids just sound like your quintessential cartoon kids.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By RustyRoy

Nice clip and yes Michael B. Jordan's voice doesn't suit Cyborg but still its not that bad.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

#5  Edited By Black_Claw

I think all that armor Cyborg has on might be retractable so that we can see the design that looks more like a football player. And I like his voice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.