Justice League #17 Cover Sketch

#1 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

so flash is just gone

#3 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arkhamc1tizen said:

so flash is just gone

According to Johns, Flash just isn't in this story.

#4 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush: Yes Flash won't be in the series as he's currently fighting Gorilla Grodd in his own book.

#5 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@broo1232 said:

@Funrush: Yes Flash won't be in the series as he's currently fighting Gorilla Grodd in his own book.

Yup! Geoff Johns said it himself. Flash is tied up in Gorilla Warfare. Let's relax, guys. I'd rather have no Flash in this story then have him show up and say 2 lines like Aquaman did in the first arc.

#6 Posted by SupBatz (1705 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

Yup! Geoff Johns said it himself. Flash is tied up in Gorilla Warfare. Let's relax, guys. I'd rather have no Flash in this story then have him show up and say 2 lines like Aquaman did in the first arc.

Agred. No need to clutter a story unnecessarily. Not all JL stories need the full team to be there and I'm glad Johns thinks so too.

#7 Posted by cameron83 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupBatz said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

Agred. No need to clutter a story unnecessarily. Not all JL stories need the full team to be there and I'm glad Johns thinks so too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.