Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Jumping in to Justice League

BackSlash4040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I've been trying to break into the New 52 recently, as I have been mostly a Marvel fan my whole life. I've read up to death of the family in batman, and a few New 52 #1's, but I haven't really found a sticking point. The one I really liked so far was the Justice League series, which i read the first story arc, "Origins". My only problem here, is that I'm not sure I want to start the series, and have to branch out with the events (Trinity War, Forever Evil, etc.) and I was looking for some advice on the matter. Is the series good enough to merit reading on, and if I do, should I get the tie-ins as well? Thanks for the help in advance.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

There few issues, worth reading, after Origins. Try the Throne of Atlantis Arc collected in the third Aquaman volume, it's actually a decent story (thought it does over-hype Aquaman and make the other leaguers look kind of incompetent.) After that you could start Forever Evil with a simple recap of Trinity War or just start with Justice League 30 (what I would do) after reading a recap of Forever Evil. Story is kind of meh, in my opinion.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@backslash4040: the throne of Atlantis arc is great. I highly recommend it

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

People have mixed feelings about Justice League Origin, personally I didn't think it was that good outside of Cyborg's semi-rushed origin.

Justice League #0 is a good read so is the Throne of Atlantis arc.

And the titles been good since Justice League #26 to 29

Its not a hard series to follow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.