Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

JLA Screenwriter (my thoughts)

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Cole_Mercer

There are probably like a million topics on the forum about the upcoming JLA film, but this is something that just ran across my mind a few days ago. I was surfing the web and i found out that WB hired screenwriter Will Beall to write a script for justice league. I don't know about anyone else on here but i think that the only person who should do a screenplay for JLA is Bruce Timm, he could also produce it. He has a long history with DC, so it would make sense. Anyone else agree/disagree? this is my 1st post by the way.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superdork

@Cole_Mercer: Bruce Timm is not a writer. He's an artist and director. Paul Dini wrote Batman TAS. And Dwayne McDuffie (RIP) wrote JLU. And he has no major motion picture experience with live action film. So, no. He could be a consultant, but even then I don't want too many of those. That was one of Green Lantern's problems; too many cooks in the kitchen. That said, they should draw inspiration from his work.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@Superdork bruce timm is most definitely a writer

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Superdork

@Cole_Mercer said:

Actually, no. He hasn't written any episodes of anything. He's an animator and director.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By JLDoom

@Superdork said:

@Cole_Mercer said:

Actually, no. He hasn't written any episodes of anything. He's an animator and director.

Sorry, I couldnt help noticing you said Bruce Timm isn't a writer. Ive been following Mr. Timm's work for a while and I can tell you right away he is a writer.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0863622/#Writer

Maybe it is'nt his best known facet, but its a real one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.