JLA Movie Cast

#1 Edited by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

With all this talk about the Green Lantern film, Geoff Johns signing on as producer of a Flash film, it got me thinking about who should play who in a Justice League of America film, if it ever comes to fruition. 

Superman: Brandon Routh did a great job as Superman, in my opinion. I think he should reprise the role. I think he's young enough to fit in to the rest of the sure-to-be youthful cast. My second choice, if DC wants to make a dramatic shift in the character, is to try Jon Hamm in the role. I think that'd be very interesting to see. 

Batman: No point in arguing against Christian Bale, he's done a great job in the role.  

Wonder Woman: Jessica Biel has the look. 

Green Lantern: Ryan Reynolds 

The Flash:   I'm stumped on this one.

Aquaman:   ...this one too...

Martian Manhunter:
What about a CG character? That might be cool. 

What do you think?
#2 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Riezner said:
"

With all this talk about the Green Lantern film, Geoff Johns signing on as producer of a Flash film, it got me thinking about who should play who in a Justice League of America film, if it ever comes to fruition. 

Superman: Brandon Routh did a great job as Superman, in my opinion. I think he should reprise the role. I think he's young enough to fit in to the rest of the sure-to-be youthful cast. My second choice, if DC wants to make a dramatic shift in the character, is to try Jon Hamm in the role. I think that'd be very interesting to see. 

Batman: No point in arguing against Christian Bale, he's done a great job in the role.  

Martian Manhunter:
What about a CG character? That might be cool.  What do you think? "
Good choices i agree but for flash i would say

Wow i don't know actually i would say the Guy who Played Green Arrow in Smallville looks the part
#3 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Jude Law should be Aquaman. YUM. ;) 

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSavageAssasin said:
" @Riezner said:
"

Martian Manhunter:
Good choices i agree but for flash i would say   Wow i don't know actually i would say the Guy who Played Green Arrow in Smallville looks the part "
Justin Hartley? wasn't he Aquaman in something, or at least planned to be Aquaman?
#5 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @TheSavageAssasin said:
" @Riezner said:
"

Martian Manhunter:
Good choices i agree but for flash i would say   Wow i don't know actually i would say the Guy who Played Green Arrow in Smallville looks the part "
Justin Hartley? wasn't he Aquaman in something, or at least planned to be Aquaman? "
Yeah i think so but he was the best i could come up with he kinda looks the part and has that kinda cockiness to him like Babs said Jude Law looks like a good Aquaman
#6 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just go ahead and Fantasy Cast this thing for the hell of it...

SUPERMAN -  Bruce Willis (Nobody would doubt Supes' potential coolness again...)

BATMAN - Eric Roberts (Come on...admit it, you'd love it. Oh yes.)

WONDER WOMAN - Lucy Lawless (Because...who else, really?)

GREEN LANTERN - Nathan Fillion (Hal Jordan deserves your respect!)

THE FLASH - Ryan Reynolds (He went for the wrong superhero)

FISH-CRACKER - Russell Crowe (Fishin' 'round the world!)

MARTIAN MANHUNTER -  Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko, just in case you thought I punched my keyboard, or something...)

#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Russell as Aquaman...I like it...

#8 Posted by inferiorego (20605 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie Murphy as everyone

Staff
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego:
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

atleast it looks like Eddie Murphy lol.

#11 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" Jude Law should be Aquaman. YUM. ;) 

"
We talked about this B
#12 Posted by inferiorego (20605 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" atleast it looks like Eddie Murphy lol. "
that's robert townsend who looks nothing like eddie murphy
Staff
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" atleast it looks like Eddie Murphy lol. "
that's robert townsend who looks nothing like eddie murphy "
In that picture it does..well atleast in my brain
#14 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Taylor Momsen as Supergirl
#15 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: gross! Way to lanky and not a good actress.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.