• 97 results
#51 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborg/shazam

batman/superman

firestorm/atom (new 52)

#52 Posted by nerdgasm (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman&Green Arrow

#53 Posted by sinestro_GL (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

I would totally read a Hal Jordan & Barry Allen team book.

Took the words right out of my mouth

#54 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

Static & Black Lightning

#55 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Robins.

#56 Edited by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel & Plastic Man. Hear me out. Steel is an Engineer and Plastic Man is a Con-Artist. They are both lateral thinkers. While Batman & Superman are both linear thinkers (Detective & Journalist) that follow a trail of clues Engineers and Con-Artists work in reverse from desired outcome backward through a system of things that need to be accomplished. Their abilities and powers compliment each other. They could take on cases to help people that are not about finding the truth but how to get back what was taken, rescue someone, escape from somewhere, prevent a disaster. Infiltration, undercover, real A-Team/Mission Impossible time stuff.

#57 Posted by Captain13 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

#58 Edited by tec79 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve Trevor and Green Arrow

Steve Trevor and Martian Manhunter

Cat Women and Star Girl

Nightwing and Cyborg

Batman and Hal Jordan- There relationship as portrayed by Johns has some interesting moments, I think he could write an interesting ongoing. They have the right qualities and contrast as characters to have fun adventures, the worlds greatest detective and the space sectors top cop basically. They met with Jordan tracking an extra terrestrial in Gotham.

#59 Edited by Captain13 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity (Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman) East Coast

The Brave and The Bold (John Stewart and Barry Allen) West Coast

#60 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

#61 Edited by Black_Claw (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Geoff Johns follows through on his word that Cyborg and Shazam being best friends in this continuity. I'd also love to see a Cyborg/Vixen book because it has nature/technology theme.

#62 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

#63 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@rich711 said:

Steel & Plastic Man. Hear me out. Steel is an Engineer and Plastic Man is a Con-Artist. They are both lateral thinkers. While Batman & Superman are both linear thinkers (Detective & Journalist) that follow a trail of clues Engineers and Con-Artists work in reverse from desired outcome backward through a system of things that need to be accomplished. Their abilities and powers compliment each other. They could take on cases to help people that are not about finding the truth but how to get back what was taken, rescue someone, escape from somewhere, prevent a disaster. Infiltration, undercover, real A-Team/Mission Impossible time stuff.

Nice idea.

#65 Edited by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

They could have a book like threshold, where they have 2-3 issues in one, that could work...

1. GL and Flash
  2. Cyborg & Shazaam

For sh1tz and giggles

1. GL, Flash, & Aquaman
  2. Wonder Woman, Cyborg & Shazaam

#66 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a Batman and Zatanna team up book more than anything, cancel TDK I don't care, but give me a Batman/Zatanna book instead and I'll die happy, make Dini write that series. Even if this takes place in 'Tec, I'll be fine just don't make Zatanna a supporting character.

#67 Posted by fil123 (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and green arrow

#68 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman and aquaman

#69 Posted by Jaydarocknrolla (90 posts) - - Show Bio

martian manhunter and simon baz

#70 Posted by Black_Claw (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Static and Blue Beetle (Jaime)

#71 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Dr. Mid-nite (modern take on Holmes & Watson with super heroics and undercover stuff)

Aquaman & Hawkman (global adventures against nasty otherworldly stuff with an Indiana Jones twist - Etrigan could also work)

Count Vertigo & Deadshot (antiheroes that take impossible missions)

#72 Edited by OutlawRenegadeFangirl (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Edited by OutlawRenegadeFangirl (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by darthbatman (53 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and green arrow

#75 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Would be interesting since both of them are royalty and heavily tied to mythology.

That could be interesting.

#76 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Superman/Wonder Woman

#77 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Superman/Wonder Woman

#78 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@blkson: It makes more sense the Batman/Wonder woman.

#79 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it would be cool at first, but then started to think there would be to much arguing for it to work since both would feel like a leader, Aquaman might not follow Batman's main rule well my favorite version of Aquaman wouldn't. Then I thought Superman and Aquaman would be cool because of the old power hour show, but Superman/Batman are more preferred. Aquaman/Wonder woman I can't imagine after Flashpoint. So I'm stumped maybe Martian man Hunter, Green Arrow, Hawkman, or just Mera.

#80 Posted by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back GL/GA

#81 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil: That could be more of a mentor, protegee partnership but sounds cool @joshmightbe: The Emerald Knight and Archer need to get a team book I really don't get when people started wanting Flash and Lantern to become so close.

#82 Edited by saoakden (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Comics would get more of my money depending on the partnership. I would love to see a few ongoing series that explore the characters relationship like Flash and Green Lantern or Green Lantern and Green Arrow. You know what here's a list of potential ongoing series I like to see.

Books I want to see, If possible

1. Green Lantern (Hal) and The Flash (Barry)
  2. Green Lantern (Simon) and Green Arrow, I think at one point before JLA came out, I think someone mention not sure if it was Geoff Johns or something I read on an article Oliver and Simon Baz would start a friendship. An ongoing series could futher explore the new take on the Green Lantern/Green Arrow friendship.
  3. Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman
  4. Batman/Wonder Woman, we might see that if Batman and Robin became a Batman team-up series
  5. Batman/The Flash, they could solve crimes together. One's a detective the other is a cop. Allen and Wayne its what the book would be called. Sounds like it be an interesting tv show. If someone made this book, I would buy it.
  6. Superman/The Flash: Two of the fastest characters having a quick adventure or two
  7. Green Lantern/The Flash/Batman: The Brave, The Bold, The Batman
  8. Batman/Green Lantern: The Feared and The Fearless
  9. Green Lanterns: Be about the five Earth Lanterns teaming up. Might work might now but who knows.
  10. Green Arrow and Batman
@4_color_image said:
  • Wonder Woman & Black Canary
  • Wonder Woman & Zatanna
  • Wonder Woman & Steve Trevor
  • Wonder Woman & Batwoman (Yes, I know she is not in the JLA... but it would be awesome!)

I really like the idea of Wonder Woman and Batwoman. Took the idea of World's Finest to another level.

@avenging_x_bolt said:
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

I'd like to see a buddy cop series starring these two with a good writer who can successfully portray the best aspects of their various portrayals.im talking a hybrid of Gerard Jones political charged thinker/Dwayne McDuffie's stern military for John Stewart as well as Mark Waid's Fearless charmer/Geoff John's wisecracking flirt

I always thought it was weird how Geoff Johns established these two as best friends during his GL run but never actually did anything with them, you'd think with them being the two most popular Lantern's as well as being primary examples of both of their respective branches of the US Military, that DC could market them well and tell good stories with them.

You might be on to something there. I like to see it.

Cyborg and Shazam be interesting, I might buy that.

I know neither of them are on a Justice League team right now but I like to see Supergirl and Batgirl have an adventure together.

Last one I'll list that aren't on the Justice League either. I like to see a book called Robins or the Sons of Batman. Sons of Batman sounds more epic. Somewhere in the book, someone asks "Who are you?", one them says "We are the Sons of the God Damn Batman!" Ok maybe they won't say that.

DC Comics has a lot of cool characters with interesting friendships and I'm surprised they don't make more ongoing series about the characters' relationships. Money to be made there.

#83 Edited by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman and Zatanna.
  • Batman and the Demon.
  • Batman and MM.
  • Batman and the Flash.
  • Batman and WW.
  • Batman and Hawkman.
  • Batman and Aquaman.
  • Mera and Batwoman.
  • Damian(as future Batman) and the Demon.
#84 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: agreed. It's like field of dreams: if we say it enough, they will make it.

Batman and Zatanna.

#85 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back GL/GA

are you reading JLA? apparently Johns plans on bringing back that dynamic with Ollie and Baz

@jnr6lil: That could be more of a mentor, protegee partnership but sounds cool @joshmightbe: The Emerald Knight and Archer need to get a team book I really don't get when people started wanting Flash and Lantern to become so close.

Hal and Barry have always been close but their relationship was never really focused on or defined until the Green Lantern/Flash: Brave & The Bold series a while back. People want to see more of that as opposed to another series focusing on Ollie treating Hal like crap.

#86 Posted by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Hal and Ollie have a much better dynamic

well apparently in the New 52 Hal is the one who treats Ollie like crap so you probably wouldn't like it as much ; P

#88 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
Science Squad

And

The Female Force

#89 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

#90 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2215 posts) - - Show Bio

Science Squad

Superman as part of a Science Squad? What?

But that gives me an idea. I'd love to see a a team of DC's brightest. Kinda like a DC version of Marvel's Illuminati.

Roster:

• Batman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Atom
  • Mr. Terrific
  • IDK who should go here.
#91 Posted by Alak (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I prefer street level books, I would love to see an intergalactic adventure featuring the "Last of Their Kind" characters. Superman and Martian Manhunter immediately come to mind and it'd be neat to see the last Kryptonian and Green Martian, respectively, team-up against alien threats.

#92 Posted by Justthatkid (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:

Even though I prefer street level books, I would love to see an intergalactic adventure featuring the "Last of Their Kind" characters. Superman and Martian Manhunter immediately come to mind and it'd be neat to see the last Kryptonian and Green Martian, respectively, team-up against alien threats.

That sounds great

#93 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

#94 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity (Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman) East Coast

The Brave and The Bold (John Stewart and Barry Allen) West Coast

Even though neither character lives on the West Coast? : P

#95 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow and Nightwing

Flash(Barry) and Green Lantern(Hal jordan)

Hawkman and Cyborg

#96 Posted by RetconCrisis (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: Completely agree. WE NEED MORE BOOSTER KORD.

#97 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

Atom (Rhonda Pineda) and Element Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.