Is the JLA still as popular

#1 Posted by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to thinking they were a bit old fashioned the other day in comparison to modern day comics & wondered about how this new reboot is working for the JLA

Are they still old fashioned

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Define "Old Fashioned".

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3535 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

Define "Old Fashioned".

This. What do you mean?

I don't think the JLA is outdated, I just haven't liked Johns' run at all.
#4 Posted by BigBDawg (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda wish we'd gotten someone else in many cases for Justice League, guys., especially given how Geoff Johns seems to be... lacking in many departments really. But the League's still as popular to my knowledge.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

The League is and always will be THE team.

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words for geoff's run: super seven. JESUS! is this guy on crack??

#7 Posted by Lonestar9 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still following JL, but my main sore spot is the lack of different characters. This no new members thought process is crappy to me, I hope to be patient with this one, but something will have to change fairly soon for me to continue reading.

#8 Posted by BigBDawg (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lonestar9: I hear that, Lonestar! Especially since the League at 7 permanently would be weak eventually against some enemies. Let's hope Bruce's paranoia over what happened with J'onn will eventually fade since it's obvious only HE and Hal feel that the League doesn't need more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.