Injustice: Gods Among Us and Supers

#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I've noticed around the net that a lot of people want Supergirl, Superboy, and Power Girl in the game. That's a problem, because all three of them have Superman's exact powers. You could get around that problem with Superboy if they go with the New 52 version who just has TK. Personally I think they should only have three Supers in the game, and that's Superman himself, New 52 Superboy, and Bizarro. Why Bizarro? Because while he's basically got Supes power set, they can reverse all of his moves. Freeze vision, fire breath, vacuum breath, and his supermove could be instead of punching his opponent into the atmosphere he punches them down through the planet and then hits them back up.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (39040 posts) - - Show Bio

Or, they could just have any of those characters as an alternate costume for Superman ;)

Staff Online
#3 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh yeah. I still say Bizarro deserves to be an actual playable character with his own moveset.

#4 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: I think there are much better villains then bizarro, play style wise. I think parasite or lex luthor, which is kind of already confirmed. As long as they get away from all the batman characters.

#5 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes costumes would make much more sense. And black canary.

#6 Edited by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude: I think there are much better villains then bizarro, play style wise. I think parasite or lex luthor, which is kind of already confirmed. As long as they get away from all the batman characters.

LOL, Imagine they put entire families that were alt costumes with generic endings ...

Batman, Red hood, Robin, nightwing, Batgirl, Batwoman, Owlman can all be alternate costumes

Same for Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Powergirl, Steel, Eradicator, Hank Henshaw, Bizarro, Ultraman,...

Then you have

Barry, Jay, Bart, Zoloman, Inertia, Wally, etc ...

Hal, Sinestro, John, Guy, Kyle, Kilowog, Alan Scott, Saint Walker, Red Lanterns, etc ...

These are the guys who did create a fatality and create a character so don't put it past them ...

#7 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: As long as they are only alt costumes that'd be cool. I hate when they have a character in a fighting game that is basically like another and is favored over someone else who is unique.

#8 Posted by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder: I blame Ryu and Ken!

#9 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@TheGodofThunder: I blame Ryu and Ken!

And Sakura and Dan.....

Oh and Gouken and Akuma

#10 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: @Blood1991: I blame all of crapcom. There are much better fighters out there that have better fighting engines and many more unique characters that have moves other than a blast, uppercut, spin kick. Ken is cool, he actually has a personality. Ryu has none whatsoever. Sakura is just annoying with rehashed moves. Akuma could be cool, but again, no unique move set. Gouken was the biggest let down of any fighting game character. Dan is okay cause he's supposed to be making fun of SNK, Not that I don't like SNK. Their games are superior to capcoms in every way imaginable. whoosh...ok, rant done.

#11 Posted by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder said:

@drgnx: @Blood1991: I blame all of crapcom. There are much better fighters out there that have better fighting engines and many more unique characters that have moves other than a blast, uppercut, spin kick. Ken is cool, he actually has a personality. Ryu has none whatsoever. Sakura is just annoying with rehashed moves. Akuma could be cool, but again, no unique move set. Gouken was the biggest let down of any fighting game character. Dan is okay cause he's supposed to be making fun of SNK, Not that I don't like SNK. Their games are superior to capcoms in every way imaginable. whoosh...ok, rant done.

I was going to blame capcon too but didn't feel like posting from my phone ....lol...you beat me to it.

#12 Posted by TheGodofThunder (597 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. yeah, I don't blame ya.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.