Idea For A Justice League Video Game

#1 Posted by Captain13 (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

What if there were a JLA video game like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

It would allow you to make teams of 6 from hundreds of DC heroes who have been on the JLA. You could also give skins to different characters.

It would be for DS, Cell Phones, X-Box Live, PS3 Online, etc. Most versions would allow for online competitive play between players.

The Story Mode would start with an invasion of Earth by Darkseid and would have the JLA travel across space, time, and alternate dimensions to gather the tools necessary to stop the invasion.

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god no... I apologize in advance and you have every right to speak your opinion but the Final Fantasy style of gameplay is some of the WORST I've ever experienced and wouldn't even come close to suiting any of the members of the Justice League.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. The only way I can see a JLA game work if it's in the style of MUA. Justice League Heroes almost got it right, but I think you were only allowed to play two heroes at a time, and that sucked.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

If there were going to be a good Justice League game, it would have to go with quality over quantity. There would have to be a smaller number of playable characters. Not too small of course, but stay away from huge character rosters. It never works out except in straightforward fighting games, and I don't think anyone really wants that from a JLA game. There has to be some story.

#5 Posted by superbatprime (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Ultimate Alliance got it right.

Do that with the JLA and I'd be happy.

#6 Posted by venomyak (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think that a Justice League game in the style of arkham city could work until a few days ago when I had a dream that Superman was playable in arkham city. You used the grapple button to fly upward and the crouch button to fly down. They replaced detective vision with x-ray vision. You could see clear across town.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.