I found out the possible characters that will be in INJUSTICE

#1 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

So if you look over here, it gives you an overview of who the charactes are in the game

http://www.injustice.com/en/characters

Each of the characters has a link on the more info to their page in DCCOMICS official website

http://www.dccomics.com/characters

This official website started inserting character profiles after last year september during the #0 month and gave everyone a profile on who these people are.

So, what happened was after September, they started inserting several characters on the character page which includes

Bane
Doomsday
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
Joker
Lex Luthor
Raven
Shazam
Solomon Grundy
Atrocitus
Bizarro
Black Adam
Black Manta
Brainiac
Captain Cold
Constantine
Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Mera
Ra's al Ghul
Reverse Flash
Scarecrow
Sinestro
Zatanna

Most of these characters are already appearing in the game, my guess is that the remaining characters that would be revealed would be one of the characters up there and also, ofcourse the other characters that are already on the character page and hasn't been revealed

Aquaman
Animal Man
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Deadman
Hawkman
Swamp Thing
Phantom Stranger

Chances are if your favourite character isn't in DCCOMICS character page, theres almost 0 chance of appearing in INJUSTICE.

Sorry Black Canary, Red Hood, Starfire and Katana. Even though Superboy is up there, I think the chances for Superboy is pretty low as well :(

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely got my fingers crossed for Zatanna, Swamp Thing, and Darkseid! Bummed that Static and Starfire aren't gonna make the cut though.

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want Black Canary, but, meh, I can live with this.

At least Zatanna will be there.

#4 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

.You might be on to something. Anyways Give me Swamp Thing an i'm a happy camper. Black Adam also

#5 Posted by CuddlyPlane (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see how blue beetle or animal man would play and it would be awesome if they could put Constantine in somehow

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13005 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed Boon said that Aquaman, Reverse Flash,and Hawkman, are no goes.

he also said that certain characters that are in the game wont be playable (im guessing Sinestro falls under this category)

Online
#7 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, Zatanna and Ra's Al Ghul - awesome!

Also hoping for Aquaman.

#8 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love for Starfire to be in it.

#9 Posted by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I REALLY hope Captain Cold is in the game. I have higher hopes now!

#10 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Ed Boon said that Aquaman, Reverse Flash,and Hawkman, are no goes.

he also said that certain characters that are in the game wont be playable (im guessing Sinestro falls under this category)

I believe he said that about Reverse Flash. He joked about Hawkman, but its probably because Hawkgirl was in the game.

He joked about Aquaman being in the game and not in the game because Aquaman is the most requested character and he was trolling us. Geoff Johns has said he has played Aquaman in Injustice already.

#11 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShowboatingPenguin said:

I REALLY hope Captain Cold is in the game. I have higher hopes now!

Yup, pretty sure if there is an Ice-based character, its going to be captain cold over Freeze or Icicle

@Funrush said:

Would love for Starfire to be in it.

Me too. Was really hoping Starfire could be in the game.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13005 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Ed Boon said that Aquaman, Reverse Flash,and Hawkman, are no goes.

he also said that certain characters that are in the game wont be playable (im guessing Sinestro falls under this category)

I believe he said that about Reverse Flash. He joked about Hawkman, but its probably because Hawkgirl was in the game.

He joked about Aquaman being in the game and not in the game because Aquaman is the most requested character and he was trolling us. Geoff Johns has said he has played Aquaman in Injustice already.

Nice. can you show me the source

Online
#13 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there's always DLC...

#14 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Ed Boon said that Aquaman, Reverse Flash,and Hawkman, are no goes.

he also said that certain characters that are in the game wont be playable (im guessing Sinestro falls under this category)

I believe he said that about Reverse Flash. He joked about Hawkman, but its probably because Hawkgirl was in the game.

He joked about Aquaman being in the game and not in the game because Aquaman is the most requested character and he was trolling us. Geoff Johns has said he has played Aquaman in Injustice already.

Nice. can you show me the source

http://testyourmight.com/threads/update-aquaman-confirmed-playable-in-injustice-gods-among-us.27088/

#15 Posted by Loki9876 (3011 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan would be cool

Online
#16 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Unfortunatley, I see your list flawed. Ed boon said he had to cut out some characters because they were to similar to other characters. Like Atrocitus and Hal, they're too similar. Also since the game is set on earth and plays out like a civil war, there probably wont be aliens like Darkseid untill fututre DLCs. Also raven and hawkgirl arent confirmed.

#17 Posted by KingAres109 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Black Adam needs to be on.Thats a given.

#18 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't Deathstroke have a profile?

and

IDGAF

Cyborg is in the GAME!

(+)

#19 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@sethysquare: Unfortunatley, I see your list flawed. Ed boon said he had to cut out some characters because they were to similar to other characters. Like Atrocitus and Hal, they're too similar. Also since the game is set on earth and plays out like a civil war, there probably wont be aliens like Darkseid untill fututre DLCs. Also raven and hawkgirl arent confirmed.

I never said all of them would be in the game. There are way too many characters to be in the game, but the remaining characters would be in the list. Scarecrow is already dead so theres no chance for him to be in the game for instance. But he was still added to the character page as smokescreen

@Yung ANcient One said:

Why doesn't Deathstroke have a profile?

and

IDGAF

Cyborg is in the GAME!

(+)

uhm, he does, I just didn't mention it because he is already confirmed.

#20 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:

Who is Slade next to? I cant find him on the http://www.injustice.com/en/characters site.

(+)

#21 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

@sethysquare:

Who is Slade next to? I cant find him on the http://www.injustice.com/en/characters site.

(+)

oh hes not up there yet. Hes only on the dc comics character page. But they'll update the page soon enough

#22 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really exited for this game! I was hoping they would put Plastic Man in the game, but I knew that wasn't likely...

#23 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6452 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think they would have Martian Manhunter on here. I mean, if we have 6 out of the 7 characters that are going to be in the upcoming Justice League movie, why not throw in Martian Manhunter? Wouldn't they want him to gain some sort of fan base since he really is the unknown of the group? Hope he eventually gets added.

#24 Posted by Skulexander (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if some characters aren't added into the actual game, there's always DLC.

#25 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro check

Hawkgirl check

#26 Posted by darkman61288 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's al Ghul is in it. HMMM... me wonders if he is behind everthing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.