Help Me To Design A New 52 Justice League Banner!

#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to create a New 52 Justice League banner similar to this Avengers banner:

I want to incorporate all of the New52 founding members into the banner, with each member drawn by a different artist working at DC.

Here are the images I have so far:

I still need a Superman image, a Wonder Woman image, and an Aquaman image. Since the images all have to be from different artists, we can't use Greg Capullo, Jim Lee, Francis Manapul, or Kenneth Rocafort anymore.

More Rules:

The images should look good and "fit" with the ones above. Images with colors that pop are better. The image should have only one hero (or be easily cropped to just have one hero). It can be from the cover or the interiors. And the hero should have his/her standard New52 costume with no wounds or damage.

Thank you in advance to all the posters who help me with this.

#2 Posted by Lvenger (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps this might be suitable for Wonder Woman?

#3 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Perhaps this might be suitable for Wonder Woman?

I'm not sure if that's the best pose for WW, but I do want to support the art from her solo title over how she's drawn in JL.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: True. Perhaps this with some cropping? Or I'd go with the Tony Daniels one. That seems to be the best.

#6 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

These are my picks

For superman:

For wonder woman:

For aquaman:

#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: I like the pose. Reminds me a bit of this:

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Choose Wonder Woman from the ones below:

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stormbox said:

For wonder woman:

For aquaman:

Agree with these two.

For Superman:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.