Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Hal up Close and Personal with Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

These couple panels got me laughing so hard I was barely able to read along and literally had to recuperate for a little bit. Moments like these are the ones you should take in and cherish the most. Post up the moments you thought were comedic scripts and share us some of your laughters!

No Caption Provided
    Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Press Oblivion

That is a great scene.

There's a similar scene in the Wonder Woman Animated movie, where Steve Trevor slips his foot into the lasso while flying in the Invisible Jet with Wonder Woman. He starts going on about emotions and shit, it's pretty funny.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Press Oblivion
    No Caption Provided

It's from the Wonder Woman Animated Movie. I looked for it last night before I posted but didn't find it.

I'll see what I can do.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.