Great Googa Mooga! Justice League Elite Vol. 2!

#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

http://dccomics.com/comics/?cm=8001

I know that I'm very much in the minority here, but being a big Joe Kelly JLA fan, and one of the few who loved his second take on the Elite, this is pretty cool. It's certainly taken long enough.

goes to re-read JLE V.1

#2 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks hawt and I haven't read alot on JLE either so I might go check this one out.

#3 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

If nothing else -- and I mean nothing else -- get the first volume. It contains not only the first 4 issues of the JLElite mini, but also Action Comics #775, widely regarded as one of the most compelling and well-written single issues to be released in our time.

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"If nothing else -- and I mean *nothing else* -- get the first volume. It contains not only the first 4 issues of the JLElite mini, but also Action Comics #775, widely regarded as one of the most compelling and well-written single issues to be released in our time."

Thanks for that. Seriously keep coming with these recommendations. Sometimes when I don't know what to read you just coincidently jump out of nowhere with this.

#5 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, no problemo. It's what I do.

#6 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, I'm re-reading Volume 1 right now. Such great stuff. Kelly did amazing things with Major Disaster and Manitou Raven.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"http://dccomics.com/comics/?cm=8001I know that I'm very much in the minority here, but being a big Joe Kelly JLA fan, and one of the few who loved his second take on the Elite, this is pretty cool. It's certainly taken long enough.*goes to re-read JLE V.1*"

i will get this i didnt get around tor reading it the first time around so yea

#8 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

bump once more!

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"bump once more!"

wat does bump mean

#11 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm "bump"ing the topic back to the top.

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for JLE love.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.