First Look At Justice League Underwater Armors

#1 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio

What a Justice vibe.

#3 Posted by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

This is from Justice League #17? 50 bucks says Batman's armor somehow breaks while underwater and he almost drowns until Aquaman saves him.

Moderator
#4 Posted by SUNMAN (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

This is from Justice League #17? 50 bucks says Batman's armor somehow breaks while underwater and he almost drowns until Aquaman saves him.

I'll take that action

#5 Posted by dondave (38640 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#6 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Only armor that can really be seen is Batman's. I mean, there's a bit of Wonder Woman's there, but yeah.

Aquaman's still dumb.

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

here is the alternate cover from last issue by Jim Lee

still don't get why Cyborg had to lose a lung if he's got an Aquatic helmet

@End_Boss said:

Only armor that can really be seen is Batman's. I mean, there's a bit of Wonder Woman's there, but yeah.

Aquaman's still dumb.

u still think he's dumb after this issue

#8 Posted by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: @SUNMAN said:

@CitizenBane said:

This is from Justice League #17? 50 bucks says Batman's armor somehow breaks while underwater and he almost drowns until Aquaman saves him.

I'll take that action

I third this notion! Hopefully the underwater armory will be badass. Can't wait to see Cyborg's updated improvements, as well.

#9 Posted by TheCannon (19041 posts) - - Show Bio

Only see Bat's & WW's. Hate them both.

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (4075 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

This is from Justice League #17? 50 bucks says Batman's armor somehow breaks while underwater and he almost drowns until Aquaman saves him.

Of course. If Johns didn't portray Batman as weak, ineffective, and basically useless it just wouldn't be Justice League.

#11 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: Yes. Yes I do.

#12 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

That artwork is amazing!

#13 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

What the heck is on Superman's right limbs?

#14 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Superman and WW survive under water suitless? e_e Well atleast Superman. And I'd expect a demi-goddess to but.. -_-

#15 Posted by sentryman555 (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

here is the alternate cover from last issue by Jim Lee

still don't get why Cyborg had to lose a lung if he's got an Aquatic helmet

Maybe its so he doesn't get water in his eyes?

Those suits kind of remind me of the battle armors you can get in DC universe online

#16 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy: If the cover that has been posted is anything to judge by, yes, yes they can survive sans suit.

#17 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

nice artwork

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.