Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

fast tracking J.L.A. ?

punchline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By punchline

So way back in June 2010 on comicvine they had a news story that green lantern's first movie wasn't even done yet and they had already signed on to do a second one plus a flash movie and now we get news that there is another superman movie in the making. is dc trying to fast track a J.L.A movie for 2012? I mean they don't even know how well these movies are going to do yet. Is it because marvel is making all these movies to build up to an Avengers movie and dc hopes to compete with them. They aren't even bringing wonder woman to the big screen. They are giving her a tv show. And the next batman movie is Nolan's last so i doubt that  Christian Bale  would sign on to do batman if they did have a J.L.A. planned. Are they making these movies for the sake of making them or are they trying to get a J.L.A. movie up and running?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ReVamp

I thought that they were planning something, but then scrapped the JLA movie. I'm not sure they are trying to go forward with it now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.