Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Doesn't It Make Sense For Batman To Do His Job From The Batcave?

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OutlawRenegade

Batman's contributions to the Justice League include his vast wealth, Wayne Enterprises tech, and strategic mind.

Why does he go out into the field? He could just use a communicator from the Watchtower Satellite or the Batcave to do his job right? Like Batman Beyond?

He's the most vulvernable member of the team and probably the slowest. I could see him getting in the way or being a physical liability in Darkseid/Despero/Doomsday type fights.

I know that I could be wrong, so I'd like to hear your thoughts! But I do not think that he should be leaving the watchtower/batcave as often as he does for Justice League-related missions.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Superguy0009e

You cant over rely on technology, and Batman knows that. There have been stories where he effectively uses machines and works out of the Batcave, but in the end he always gets his hands dirty

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By selinaky

Probably does make sense, but for Batman fans it would be boring to watch if he was only in front of the computer for the whole time. Maybe he likes to collect evidence on scene and just have a close-up view of things when he's giving tactics.

FanteFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FanteFun

Honestly, Batman, to me does not make sense outside of Gotham. In Gotham he can go out into the field but in the justice league he does not need to even get up out of bed to contribute to the league. I am sure he has a wireless connection to the Batcave/Watchtower. or he can make one.

Most of Batman's existence outside of Gotham is for fan service. Nothing more.

Lonestar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lonestar9

I'm sorry, these are comic books and stories of fiction. Yeah sure, if it's suppose to be a realistic story, he should probably not be in the JL field much. But it's not, so it's a lot more fun to read when he's there, helping as only Batman can. Otherwise, what's the point?

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jack Donaghy

Same could be said for Green Arrow or Captain America, Black Panther, Hawkeye and Black Widow on the Avengers tbh. Plus I think he should wear his Insider suit or some other type of super powered suit when he's with the Justice League.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#7  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Batman needs some Workout you know?

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By minigunman123

I refer you to the page of Infinite Crisis that shows Bats being grasped and crushed by Mongul and after that happens he says "I'm fine, don't worry".

Batman is my favorite character ever, and a well-written character quite often, but when he's not featuring in a Batman or Bat-family comic it's almost always PIS or WIS. He's practically the king of PIS/WIS.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal19

@minigunman123 said:

I refer you to the page of Infinite Crisis that shows Bats being grasped and crushed by Mongul and after that happens he says "I'm fine, don't worry".

Batman is my favorite character ever, and a well-written character quite often, but when he's not featuring in a Batman or Bat-family comic it's almost always PIS or WIS. He's practically the king of PIS/WIS.

this is true

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.